Don’t know how legitimate the info is…

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
But they gave you AC! That’s a big sacrifice for UPS! Saps.
My tractor always had AC. Besides, all cars come stock with AC, the company just has the mechanics rip it out before putting it in the fleet. Soooo… just stop ripping them out?

Trucker Clock

Why does it need to be by June 30, exactly? Anyone decipher? Why not July 10? Is this just hot air?

Because UPS is not bargaining in good faith. To give enough time for us to vote on it before Aug 1. So that when it’s turned down, O’Brien can call on immediate strike on Aug 1.

If he waits any longer, there will not be enough time to vote on it before Aug 1.

If UPS sits down before Friday and shows that they are serious about bargaining, I’m sure things will go a little different.

We shall see.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
My tractor always had AC. Besides, all cars come stock with AC, the company just has the mechanics rip it out before putting it in the fleet. Soooo… just stop ripping them out?
It was a ploy. What are you gonna say, take the AC back and give us a raise instead? That would look terrible.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
It was a ploy. What are you gonna say, take the AC back and give us a raise instead? That would look terrible.
Probably why they caved in it so easily. 55 tentative non-economic agreements already made by the company. You bet your sweet ass they are going to make that known to the media if we hit the streets.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Looks better for us to get a contract, allow for the membership to vote it down, and still have time to give UPS a chance to come back to the table. Idk, just a guess. 🤷🏻‍♂️

He doesn’t need to submit it to the members, remember he has the strike approval. We know how that passed but we still do not know the participation rate yet.

O’Brien is playing and is following the same game plan as Carey, it has not even started.

Next is the barrage on the media outlets the closer we get to the deadline. Back in “97” the Company didn’t have a leg to stand on, it would be worst today.

If the Company submits their so called “last, final offer” our side will be out in the public displaying their meager offer. O’Brien just wants more ammunition.

Does anybody know who is on the Company’s national negotiating committee…has there been any changes from the previous Contracts?

What are their demographics by the way?

He doesn’t need to submit it to the members, remember he has the strike approval. We know how that passed but we still do not know the participation rate yet.

O’Brien is playing and is following the same game plan as Carey, it has not even started.

Next is the barrage on the media outlets the closer we get to the deadline. Back in “97” the Company didn’t have a leg to stand on, it would be worst today.

If the Company submits their so called “last, final offer” our side will be out in the public displaying their meager offer. O’Brien just wants more ammunition.

Does anybody know who is on the Company’s national negotiating committee…has there been any changes from the previous Contracts?

What are their demographics by the way?
I know they don't have to submit it to us, I'm just wondering if they do and we vot it down does it look better than just withholding it and calling a strike? If that's the move, why demand it a month before we walk out? Makes us look really bad if we refuse to negotiate for a month and then go out.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1687990152146.png