Don’t know how legitimate the info is…

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Here’s the latest….
9335BAAB-4AE1-4295-A0DF-C07A49600420.png

Thebrownblob

I always second guessed myself, even to this day. When I first thought about buying the stick I think it was $75 share. Could’ve made a lot of money for what it’s going for today. I just don’t trust this company.
It’s a good stock, and a fine investment strategy. Just didn’t fit into my investment philosophy.

9.5mania

I always second guessed myself, even to this day. When I first thought about buying the stick I think it was $75 share. Could’ve made a lot of money for what it’s going for today. I just don’t trust this company.
Totally agree. Working here and seeing how pathetic management is, I just couldn’t invest here. But more importantly, I didn’t want to put all my eggs in one basket!!

Commercial Inside Release

Teamsters know that Carol & Co are planning on waiting, playing hard to get, stalling... The company knows it has to make concessions, but if they stall and drag out the process, they'll have to make LESS concessions.

SOB & Carol playing a high stakes game of chicken!

Looks better in the public eye if you can say that we’ve been asking for ups best offer since june and ups just keeps kicking the can down the road. My guess anyway.
Looks better for us to get a contract, allow for the membership to vote it down, and still have time to give UPS a chance to come back to the table. Idk, just a guess. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Non liberal

Teamsters know that Carol & Co are planning on waiting, playing hard to get, stalling... The company knows it has to make concessions, but if they stall and drag out the process, they'll have to make LESS concessions.

SOB & Carol playing a high stakes game of chicken!
Question for anyone who knows. If or when we go on strike, do we get reimbursed for the time off when we come back? Or is it just the strike pay?