Don’t know how legitimate the info is…

textat3

She enjoys hearing her name in the news and wants the “legacy” of forever being associated with a strike at UPS. So disgusting. This is why we promote from within. This company Is trash. At least the people before her, however out of touch with reality they may have seemed, at least had been there done that. And she wonders why people hate this place so much…..Lord help us. Her job should have went to Jimmy Barber. I will never understand what happened there.

Arizax2

People on here are silly. UPS has had a plan all along. They were sure to make sure the public knew about AC in package cars

They spent tons of money on think tanks to gauge reaction, as well as legal. I’m sorry but the teamsters do not have the same resources

It was agreed by both sides that we had a tentative agreement on everything besides economics

People are underestimating what ups can and will do. Look at the fear they put into freight before having them agree to a sorry deal

Teamsters either get bullied into a chit deal, or ups 100% will paint this as an economic stike, and there is an actual chance the courts delay and or side with Carol bergstein.

Carol and co can EASILY pay pvd’s 30 bux an hour wirh no bene’s, get gypsies to pull loads, and contract our air service to one of the many cargo contractors

They won’t be able to handle all the volume, but with lots of shippers leaving, they can set something up within a few months while pushing this economic strike, as well as “42 dollar an hour complainers” narrative.

I overheard a supervisor a few weeks ago talking with another on road. This supervisor talking is a family member of a highly connected OG ex center manager, who is connected to OG upper managment. I worked for the center manager for years and can verify who he knows and his connections. The things I was hearing were troubling, and are all actually happening.

I spoke with a FedEx express guy with 25 years about their restructuring, what FedEx is doing is HUGE. Ups needs to do something to compete.

We may be entering something that lots are not understanding. Imagine a long time frame strike, and ups refusing to bring us back while scabs are working and the legal aspects are held up in the courts. It could be a month or more, or never.

Hopefully it gets worked out, but people need to understand there is a possibility as slim as it may be, that those who walk have no job to come back to.
I've been saying this for months. The company could literally pay PVDs $40 an hour to hang on during a potential strike. They will end up pulling all Grubhub and Uber Eats drivers to do the job if they will pay that much. Strike fund won't last . There are too many people getting hyped up about a strike but not thiking that most people can't afford a $500 emergency throughout the country. The reality is EVERYONE needs to take some wins during the negotiations or else :censored2: will get bad. The more the company gives to the Teamsters now, the more the company will take back at the backend somehow some way. Becareful what you ask for because it will backfire. There is a balance that both parties needs to find.

Thebrownblob

I've been saying this for months. The company could literally pay PVDs $40 an hour to hang on during a potential strike. They will end up pulling all Grubhub and Uber Eats drivers to do the job if they will pay that much. Strike fund won't last . There are too many people getting hyped up about a strike but not thiking that most people can't afford a $500 emergency throughout the country. The reality is EVERYONE needs to take some wins during the negotiations or else :censored2: will get bad. The more the company gives to the Teamsters now, the more the company will take back at the backend somehow some way. Becareful what you ask for because it will backfire. There is a balance that both parties needs to find.
We didn’t even have a strike fund in 1997, and good luck with the GrubHub people.

At the end you say we need to find a balance do you think offering us $.25 every six months is a good balance?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
What balance are you referring to, the 10 dollar pay cut for top rate? 🤔 let me think about that….it’s a tough one but,
IMG_3182.gif

Commercial Inside Release

So... UberEATS & GrubHub drivers try UPS, and find out management sucks. And UPS drivers try working for UberEATS & GrubHub, and enjoy freedom and a casual environment...

And, when the board and stockholders finally realize Carol ain't Napoleon, everyone goes back where they belong.

Who wants ice cream!