Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
IMG_0781.GIF
06508d304495323b7f0ac6811085faa4.jpg

You guys are slipping....

Amerigirl

Drive safe and look twice...always! Slow down.
Can you back it in instead? My cart is electric but seems to have more torque in reverse.
Hmmm... Not sure. I can try. I guess I could just unhook the trailer, and push it in first and then try backing the cart in. Thanks... I
l'll try that tomorrow.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I did my 4th day today as a driver helper. I did the route by myself on the golf cart. Let me ask you all something? The golf cart is stored in a shipping container, and unloading it and the little trailer isn't bad. What is bad though... is driving it back in. There is no ramp, so you have to get a running start in order not to high center the cart going in. The problem is there is about 8" of metal that you have to go over. OMG. That crap hurts and jars the crap out of you. I did it yesterday and today. My dang head, shoulder and back, did not like that at all. I am not doing that again! Not only is it bad on the cart, and trailer and tires, but it sure didn't feel good on my body. UGH! Not impressed! :sick:
If you did the route by yourself, you are a driver and not a helper. You are getting ripped off.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hmmm... Not sure. I can try. I guess I could just unhook the trailer, and push it in first and then try backing the cart in. Thanks... I
l'll try that tomorrow.

Pull up about 30 yards in front of your pud Get lined up good and straight

Jam that bitch in reverse and stand on the gas

It’ll either go in

Or it won’t

Amerigirl

My golf cart helper always gets a set of ramps. Its just a couple of boards nailed together, nothing to it. I can pull a golf cart out of the pod without one, but I can't imagine trying to drive it back in. Our supervisors carry the gas cans out. My Center is imploding this year, my golf cart route should be in by now. They seem to have forgotten about them and getting rental trucks this year.
Driving out is fine. Just imagine driving your golf cart head on into the curb, except the curb is made out of iron and isn't rounded on top like a curb.
I'm wondering how long the cart will take that kind of abuse before something quits on it. It is really good on the tires I'm sure. :sad:

Amerigirl

Pull up about 30 yards in front of your pud Get lined up good and straight

Jam that bitch in reverse and stand on the gas

It’ll either go in

Or it won’t
Well... I am really hoping it will go in easy. The point being that going in forward is not very easy on me or the cart.