Eff’d Up Power Pads: Need to Vent

McFeely

Huge Member
It’s “acceptable” in that you won’t get in trouble I suppose, but what need do you have to open the stop before you’re actually there unless you’re trying to cheat on a pup close time or a P1 commit? I scan P1s all the time at 10:31 when I’m physically at the correct location and I won’t lose any sleep over it. Late freight and lack of vehicles are fedex’s problem, not mine.

falcon back

There are average bears, you are smarter than the average bear Yogi.
Why is a person that risks their job by falsifying so smart? Too many people terminated for similar actions. I still remember when I was in courier school. The teacher told the class. Nobody has ever been fired for having a late pu or delivery. PLENTY of people have been fired for trying to cover 1 up.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Then why did you say on Post 46 that a scan more than .33 would show up on the proximity report? I said it was 300ft and you said .33 miles. Now you say different.
It flags it at that distance and it goes on the stop proximity report. The ops manager is to follow up on it.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Hmm. Unsure above that. Wish I’d kept a copy.
There's no "accepted" distance, but the further away you are from the address then the greater likelihood that something isn't on the up and up. Some things can be easily explained, like a massive industrial site where the receiving building is on the opposite end of the property, or a large campus where there's a similar geographic quirk. Those aren't as likely to be .33 miles off target.