Express going "independent" ...and to current events

floridays

He doesn't believe it happened and has done nothing to address the issue. That is a problem.
It's not his job, that would fall under the department of justice. By the way in case you don't know there is an independent counsel looking for any and everything, even things things that didn't happen that any unnamed source can conjure up in his head.

It will be fine

It's not his job, that would fall under the department of justice. By the way in case you don't know there is an independent counsel looking for any and everything, even things things that didn't happen that any unnamed source can conjure up in his head.
I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

It is his job.

Sportello

Yeah, Bobby three sticks is just chasing ghosts.

floridays

I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

It is his job.
You're wrong I'll give you the opportunity to do some legal research on your own, don't just trust the clowns on tv that parrot your views.

Sportello

No Bobby three sticks as you call him is searching for someone that gives conflicting testimony in one of their multiple interviews or interrogations he's looking for process crimes now. Nice try though.
Occasionally I need a reminder not to engage with lunatics and fools.

I thank you for that.