Express going "independent" ...and to current events

Sportello

Where is the straw? Your point was made but didn't address one fact I presented. I get it you hate Trump your side lost and you are in the midst of your tantrum. The rest of what you said is pure conjecture and wishful thinking on your behalf. If that gets you to sleep at night, knock yourself out.
You presented a fact?

If tRUmp is what you hope America to become, you are a partisan Onanist.

Last edited:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
No dog in the FDX fight, but the quoted post is just a straw man argument. When one feels that the only way to get a point across is to demean the other side by calling them children just tips me off to the weakness of the argument.

BTW, RU did influence the election. tRUmp is a useful idiot. Manafort and Kushner and Flynn will die in jail, unless they have a deal. Manafort is the only one smart enough to make a deal.

History will be a cruel mistress to this crew.
If the shoe fits......

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I respectfully disagree. People of minority age do not legally vote in the US, children nonetheless did and we as citizens are witnessing their on going temper tantrum. The tantrum started immediately after Donald Trump was declared the winner and continues to this day. Examples:
1 Hillary got the popular vote.... We do not settle presidential elections like that yet the left still cries and screams
2 The so called Russian collusion that paved the way for the Trump victory.... not 1 shred of evidence to this day yet I hear the children crying and screaming because they don't get their way.
3 The children when denied what they demand try to conjure up some 25th amendment claims
I agree persons of minority age do not vote legally but sniveling little children as defined by their actions, do. Oops forgot to mention of impeachment talk before President Trump was installed into his rightfully, legally elected office. Leftists are still throwing their tantrum.
Clarity. Thank you.

floridays

$1 million in legal fees last quarter for tRUmp and family in the last 3 months.

Nothing to see, move along.
I see you know absolutely nothing about the legal system and jeopardy that can attach through the ignorance of an unrepresented possible defendant. Thanks for the legal advice counselor.

floridays

Does it matter? His lack of interest in a hostile foreign power interfering in our election process should be cause enough for concern.
Ok... read it.. it did not start on his watch. Please don't make me go further, I don't want to be called a racist. Do your own research and due diligence.

Sportello

I see you know absolutely nothing about the legal system and jeopardy that can attach through the ignorance of an unrepresented possible defendant. Thanks for the legal advice counselor.
Likewise.

I guess $1 million in 3 months covers a lot of ignorance for tRUmp.

I would say probable defendant rather than possible, but I’m no lawyer.