Express going "independent" ...and to current events

MAKAVELI

Your's and every one else's, do you understand sets and subsets or exclusionary things. It wasn't simply your posts, I've been reading everyone's for 12 years, get it? If i was responding to mr fedex, (rest his soul) I would have said I have been reading his posts for 12 years...get it. You are not that important and you are challenging someone over your paygrade. Clarification for all other idiots on this forum, if you have been here for 12 years i have read your posts and have a good idea who and what i am dealing with. Is that clear enough for you specifically, or do i have to draw a picture.
It's clear you need a girlfriend. 12 years lurking? Geezus!

floridays

Children don't vote in the US. Ttku
I respectfully disagree. People of minority age do not legally vote in the US, children nonetheless did and we as citizens are witnessing their on going temper tantrum. The tantrum started immediately after Donald Trump was declared the winner and continues to this day. Examples:
1 Hillary got the popular vote.... We do not settle presidential elections like that yet the left still cries and screams
2 The so called Russian collusion that paved the way for the Trump victory.... not 1 shred of evidence to this day yet I hear the children crying and screaming because they don't get their way.
3 The children when denied what they demand try to conjure up some 25th amendment claims
I agree persons of minority age do not vote legally but sniveling little children as defined by their actions, do. Oops forgot to mention of impeachment talk before President Trump was installed into his rightfully, legally elected office. Leftists are still throwing their tantrum.

floridays

Forgive him. He's been lurking for 12 years.
Been patient for a long time. What is the difference between reading this site for 12 years and posting for 12 years beyond the obvious. The difference is I know who and what you are, you can't say the same about me. You are too easy.

floridays

Still no substance, i don't know whether to pity you or just feel sorry for you, somehow though i really think you will guide me to my decision. Sets and subsets and exclusions and choices, its not limited to the first two options.

It will be fine

I respectfully disagree. People of minority age do not legally vote in the US, children nonetheless did and we as citizens are witnessing their on going temper tantrum. The tantrum started immediately after Donald Trump was declared the winner and continues to this day. Examples:
1 Hillary got the popular vote.... We do not settle presidential elections like that yet the left still cries and screams
2 The so called Russian collusion that paved the way for the Trump victory.... not 1 shred of evidence to this day yet I hear the children crying and screaming because they don't get their way.
3 The children when denied what they demand try to conjure up some 25th amendment claims
I agree persons of minority age do not vote legally but sniveling little children as defined by their actions, do. Oops forgot to mention of impeachment talk before President Trump was installed into his rightfully, legally elected office. Leftists are still throwing their tantrum.
Yes, the election loss in 08 was handled much better by the republicans. They just pretended the president was an evil Kenyan Muslim hell bent on the destruction of America. Adults indeed.

Sportello

No dog in the FDX fight, but the quoted post is just a straw man argument. When one feels that the only way to get a point across is to demean the other side by calling them children just tips me off to the weakness of the argument.

BTW, RU did influence the election. tRUmp is a useful idiot. Manafort and Kushner and Flynn will die in jail, unless they have a deal. Manafort is the only one smart enough to make a deal.

History will be a cruel mistress to this crew.

floridays

Been patient for a long time. What is the difference between reading this site for 12 years and posting for 12 years beyond the obvious. The difference is I know who and what you are, you can't say the same about me. You are too easy.

• clear.png
    Funny x 1
  • List
If I told you my skin quite probably was darker than yours would you call me an uncle Tom? Please explain. If I choose to i'm gonna live rent free in your head. No I do not take myself that seriously and i'm not all into myself, I just know you. Please answer the question with substance. I do appreciate
that you gave me a "funny", do I amuse you, am I funny like a clown?

MAKAVELI

If I told you my skin quite probably was darker than yours would you call me an uncle Tom? Please explain. If I choose to i'm gonna live rent free in your head. No I do not take myself that seriously and i'm not all into myself, I just know you. Please answer the question with substance. I do appreciate
Yes you do amuse me. Thx for the entertainment.

MAKAVELI

BTW IDGAF who you are. Clown.

floridays

No dog in the FDX fight, but the quoted post is just a straw man argument. When one feels that the only way to get a point across is to demean the other side by calling them children just tips me off to the weakness of the argument.

BTW, RU did influence the election. tRUmp is a useful idiot. Manafort and Kushner and Flynn will die in jail, unless they have a deal. Manafort is the only one smart enough to make a deal.

History will be a cruel mistress to this crew.
Where is the straw? Your point was made but didn't address one fact I presented. I get it you hate Trump your side lost and you are in the midst of your tantrum. The rest of what you said is pure conjecture and wishful thinking on your behalf. If that gets you to sleep at night, knock yourself out.

floridays

Watch out Mak, you don't know who you're dealing with. He's clearly a certified bad ass.
Not a all, I only have a brain and occasionally try to use it for it's intended purpose. I will note that once again a personal attack took the place of substantive argument... nice try though.