Big Babooba

Usually off the street drivers are the best looking ones , I noticed that when I look in the mirror while shaving
.....and you see that picture of the Big Babooba hanging on the wall behind you!!! (a part timer who went full time).
(I'm off to Ware to piss in the Quabbin. Eastahn Mass need OUR water. LOL)

WIDAVE

I can't find my life and career on upser.com. Am I blind or did it change names?? Looking for internal job postings Help, Thanks!

mebaker20

I was recently contacted about a FT position that is a hybrid between the warehouse and also driving. I am coming in from the outside, and not internally through UPS. I have tried to email the HR rep who contacted me, but haven't heard anything in a week. I just passed my road test and supposed to start driving school on Monday. I have a current FT job that my schedule has already been made for. I have not officially been offered any job. Below are a few of my questions?

1) With being external, if I do not pass driving school, would they still offer me a position in the warehouse, or would I be done at that point?
2) What is the starting pay, and 5 year progression pay for a warehouse package handler?
3) They mentioned either a Tue-Sat of Wed-Sun, is this something you can choose, or are you assigned?
4) I have a surgery that I had already planned before this opportunity. Would UPS work around this, or would I have to postpone surgery for a year when I get vacation or PTO?

Thank you for all of your help and input.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I was recently contacted about a FT position that is a hybrid between the warehouse and also driving. I am coming in from the outside, and not internally through UPS. I have tried to email the HR rep who contacted me, but haven't heard anything in a week. I just passed my road test and supposed to start driving school on Monday. I have a current FT job that my schedule has already been made for. I have not officially been offered any job. Below are a few of my questions?

1) With being external, if I do not pass driving school, would they still offer me a position in the warehouse, or would I be done at that point?
2) What is the starting pay, and 5 year progression pay for a warehouse package handler?
3) They mentioned either a Tue-Sat of Wed-Sun, is this something you can choose, or are you assigned?
4) I have a surgery that I had already planned before this opportunity. Would UPS work around this, or would I have to postpone surgery for a year when I get vacation or PTO?

Thank you for all of your help and input.

what kind of surgery do you need

Drink Craft Beer

How to embed YT videos? Just paste it to the URL and it will appear after sending without needing to click the link?

Should be a preview post option to see how it looks before sending.

Thanks