FedEx stock performance

bacha29

You have a habit of trying to disagree with me, but actually just proving my point.
You have yet to offer a constructive point let alone prove one. Car manufacturers refer to themselves as technology companies that use car manufacturing as a platform to test their technology. In the meantime you will still be able to do the same part time morning job you've done for the past 30+ years. Picking boxes off a belt and put them in a truck.

zeev

US oil production is back to pre COVID levels and will set a new production record in 2023. The so called "Biden's pipeline" was a secondary pipeline that would pass through environmentally and culturally sensitive areas and would only carry Bituminous oil sands that are strip mined in Canada and is so dirty that it cannot be used for motor fuels.

The problem with Fedex and it's a well known fact that it's a very poor setup due to massive executive, management and route duplication resulting in the wasting of an ocean of fuel.

But don't worry war footing fuel rationing will take care of that....real quick.
Oil sands are moved by rail and truck which is 1000x more dangerous than pipelines. Biden has moved oil from $40.00 to $120.00 a barrel Biden’s pipeline is no different than the thousands of miles of pipelines that already exist. Even the commie Trudeau protested not finishing the pipeline.

bacha29

Oil sands are moved by rail and truck which is 1000x more dangerous than pipelines. Biden has moved oil from $40.00 to $120.00 a barrel Biden’s pipeline is no different than the thousands of miles of pipelines that already exist. Even the commie Trudeau protested not finishing the pipeline.
Oil is a GLOBAL commodity completely vulnerable to geopolitical forces. We're back to pre COVID production levels and will hit a new production record next year. US oil drillers have CLEARLY set their drilling schedules for the remainder of the decade and those schedules are low single digit increases over current schedules. Their message is clear as well...'Why bear the expense of producing two barrels of oil and sell them for $50 a barrel when we can produce one barrel and sell it for $100"?

The Canadians have been up there strip mining Bitumin for more than 40 years. So you tell me.....Why hasn't Trudeau built his own refineries? Furthermore, the US economy is a free market supply and demand economy . So what do you want? Nixon era price controls? We saw how well they worked. How about we nationalize US oil companies? . Are these the solutions you want? if not, then what are your solutions?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
if not, then what are your solutions?
Trump’s policy. Encourage, not discourage oil exploration and production. Refinery capacity will make do with EV transportation dawning. Keep fuel prices low to keep the price of goods and food low. Remember what the Arab oil embargo wreaked on our economy?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
What idiot would sign such a thing?

I'm asking for a show of hands.

I'm serious, what kind of idiot would sign an open ended agreement with the only open end available to the parent?
Not smart.

Apparently these contractors aren’t the brightest bulbs in the pack

bacha29

Trump’s policy. Encourage, not discourage oil exploration and production. Refinery capacity will make do with EV transportation dawning. Keep fuel prices low to keep the price of goods and food low. Remember what the Arab oil embargo wreaked on our economy?
How can you say that Biden's energy policy discouraged oil exploration when production is expected to hit new records next year? Reducing demand through conservation and finding alternatives that makes us less vulnerable is the pathway forward. No president whether it's Trump Biden or Grover Cleveland can force US oil companies to change their future exploration strategies which they've never hid from anyone.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
These people on the radical left want you to believe companies are moving away from fossil fuels on their own. It's a lie.

They've faced decades of attacks from democrats, and it's only gotten worse under sloppy joe.

Screenshot_20220325-100906_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220325-101022_Chrome.jpg

bacha29

These people on the radical left want you to believe companies are moving away from fossil fuels on their own. It's a lie.

They've faced decades of attacks from democrats, and it's only gotten worse under sloppy joe.

View attachment 403976View attachment 403977
I live in strip mine country. While it has slowed quite a bit it it's presence is everywhere you look. Tens of thousands of acres of worthless back filled strip mined land. Impossible to survey accurately because the elevation has changed and landmarks wiped out. So acidic and so badly disturbed that growing competitive yields on back filled strip mined land is impossible and because the water table has been destroyed there's not a drop of water to be found under it anywhere.

Now if you want to go on bashing the Dems....be my guest....because it doesn't mean a thing....Why? People simply point to the fact that over the course of your life you have taken full advantage of every Democrat sponsored and passed labor law and social program you could qualify for and will continue to do so over the remaining years of your life The result is that nobody takes you seriously due to the fact that you're all talk, nothing but talk, talk that is not backed by any genuine conviction or direct action on your part whatsoever ,

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The result is that nobody takes you seriously due to the fact that you're all talk, nothing but talk
You're projecting.
Why do you go off on these self deprecating rants? Honestly I hope you get help with whatever issues you're having that cause you to behave like this.

Last edited:

bacha29

You're projecting.
Why do you go off on these self deprecating rants? Honestly I hope you get help with whatever issues you're having that cause you to behave like this.
Deflecting again I see. Trying to pivot away from the fact that you've taken advantage of every single benefit we Dems have provided to you. I see you got back to the library just as soon as it opened this AM so you could use their free WI-FI . Volume at UPS must be down in order for you to finish your sort this early.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trying to pivot away from the fact that you've taken advantage of every single benefit we Dems have provided to you.
We're having a discussion about oil prices.
You're the one deflecting sweetheart.

Next you'll be harassing vantexan about his medical bills like you do in every single thread you vomit your tripe in.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Deflecting again I see. Trying to pivot away from the fact that you've taken advantage of every single benefit we Dems have provided to you. I see you got back to the library just as soon as it opened this AM so you could use their free WI-FI . Volume at UPS must be down in order for you to finish your sort this early.
From the Brookings Institute:

"The reaction represented by this revolution was prompted, in part, by the failure of many social programs to achieve their goals. As the noted program evaluator Peter Rossi of the University of Massachusetts in Amherst would have it, if predictions are based on what is known from scientific evaluations, the expected net impact of any new social intervention is zero. The problems with American social policy, however, run much deeper than the mere failure of a few programs. The American people appear to have rejected some of the most fundamental tenets of liberal social policy, if indeed they ever agreed with them. Consider the following dichotomy. On one side are social programs that provide benefits to people who are not expected by the American public to work. The Social Security programs, which provide cash for the elderly and disabled and their dependents and survivors, lead the list of these popular programs. On the other side are welfare programs for the able-bodied, such as the now defunct AFDC program. These programs are suspect because American taxpayers expect able-bodied adults to support themselves and their families." https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/workoverwelfare_chapter.pdf

I doubt DIDO knows about, much less has taken advantage of, every single benefit program.

bacha29

"The reaction represented by this revolution was prompted, in part, by the failure of many social programs to achieve their goals. As the noted program evaluator Peter Rossi of the University of Massachusetts in Amherst would have it, if predictions are based on what is known from scientific evaluations, the expected net impact of any new social intervention is zero. The problems with American social policy, however, run much deeper than the mere failure of a few programs. The American people appear to have rejected some of the most fundamental tenets of liberal social policy, if indeed they ever agreed with them. Consider the following dichotomy. On one side are social programs that provide benefits to people who are not expected by the American public to work. The Social Security programs, which provide cash for the elderly and disabled and their dependents and survivors, lead the list of these popular programs. On the other side are welfare programs for the able-bodied, such as the now defunct AFDC program. These programs are suspect because American taxpayers expect able-bodied adults to support themselves and their families." https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/workoverwelfare_chapter.pdf

I doubt DIDO knows about, much less has taken advantage of, every single benefit program.
You can demonize them all you want because you're not fooling anybody. You began taking advantage of those programs on your very first day attending public school and you will continue to take advantage of them for as long as you are drawing breath.

Once again it's all talk and nothing else. In fact no sooner than the ink was on the paper the web site of the GOP congressman in whose district I reside was plastered with instructions and details all touting the benefits of the American Rescue Plan which he and every other GOP member of Congress voted against. Once again it was vote no....but grab the dough.

bbsam

Staff member

Are PPP loans included?

vantexan

How can you say that Biden's energy policy discouraged oil exploration when production is expected to hit new records next year? Reducing demand through conservation and finding alternatives that makes us less vulnerable is the pathway forward. No president whether it's Trump Biden or Grover Cleveland can force US oil companies to change their future exploration strategies which they've never hid from anyone.
How can you say the oil companies are purposely holding back on production to rake in huge profits then you turn around and say that production is up to pre Covid levels and are expected to hit new records next year? You want to have it both ways. Here's what the public knows. Biden reversed most of Trump's policies shortly after entering office and prices started climbing. And were up 50% before Putin invaded Ukraine which Biden has blamed it all on except when he's blaming the oil companies. The voting public sees a president who never takes responsibility for his actions. Tells us we've got a great economy. At some point you have to admit that a lot of Democrat politicians are going to take it in the shorts in November because of the current White House occupant. Other Dems have admitted it.