Xanosuke2

Story isn’t hard to follow, I sheeted up a package NI1 bc to my understanding no one is able to accept after 4:00pm. It showed off area in diad bc I was at the guard shack and not the docks. They sent security to investigate and found out they had a 2nd and 3rd shift. The lady that’s over receiving leaves at 3:15 and told me earlier that day if I had found the missing package to bring it the following day. There’s no option in the diad for that and no one from the company called in a complaint or a missing package investigation. This is just an example of UPS at its finest. The only real thing I’ve done to put a target on my back is the shop Stewart and me are really close. I’ve had fmla for my wife being pregnant this year, went out on workers comp bc I got hurt on the job, filed an osha complaint on a supervisor that made me work in a leaking hazmat and told me to take it back to the company(which she then proceeded to yell at me publicly the next day calling me a lier and that I didn’t say it was a hazmat, got a witness statement that heard me tell her it was when I called to inform her), so yeah they hate my guts.

Xanosuke2

Why didn't you sheet it closed?
Honestly doesn’t matter what I sheeted it up as...closed? Sup would say they aren’t closed bc they have 2nd and 3rd shift, not ready? Sup would say apparently they were bc they have people there, future? Sup would say that’s a misuse of future, refused? Well who refused it? Only one I could see being useful is NI bc the receiving lady leaves at 3:15 and told me to not worry about it. Even still, my sup doesn’t care and wants to try and burn me on dishonesty.

Xanosuke2

My center manager actually came out and said that all failure to follow procedures are acts of dishonesty bc we’ve all been trained how to do our job and signed forms on our methods. Everything they write you up for is failure to follow procedures and methods...so to him everything is acts of dishonesty...

Xanosuke2

I don't think we're getting the full story. Probably a series of screw-ups in the past.
Nope no screw ups and I gave you the whole story...I could though probably write a book of the shady stuff my center does, the things they expected out of me, and my fall from their hero to zero bc of what they’ve done to me.

Daf

He wanted statement that no one is there to sign after 4:00, but the business has a second and third shift so that wouldn’t matter now. He also wanted a statement from the receiver saying it’s ok to bring it the following day. Management says they don’t acknowledge bringing a package the next day and if I had futured the package I’d still be in the same situation. Their continued arguement was I didn’t make an attempt and didn’t go into the guard shack.
So they would fire people for futuring missed packages? Sounds like every center manager and supervisor is getting fired.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Story isn’t hard to follow, I sheeted up a package NI1 bc to my understanding no one is able to accept after 4:00pm. It showed off area in diad bc I was at the guard shack and not the docks. They sent security to investigate and found out they had a 2nd and 3rd shift. The lady that’s over receiving leaves at 3:15 and told me earlier that day if I had found the missing package to bring it the following day. There’s no option in the diad for that and no one from the company called in a complaint or a missing package investigation. This is just an example of UPS at its finest. The only real thing I’ve done to put a target on my back is the shop Stewart and me are really close. I’ve had fmla for my wife being pregnant this year, went out on workers comp bc I got hurt on the job, filed an osha complaint on a supervisor that made me work in a leaking hazmat and told me to take it back to the company(which she then proceeded to yell at me publicly the next day calling me a lier and that I didn’t say it was a hazmat, got a witness statement that heard me tell her it was when I called to inform her), so yeah they hate my guts.

Ok this has gone on long enough

It’s not Stewart it’s Steward

Stewart is a mouse

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
My center manager actually came out and said that all failure to follow procedures are acts of dishonesty bc we’ve all been trained how to do our job and signed forms on our methods.
Nope. I never signed anything in my career other than the back of my paycheck (before direct deposit) and the bottom of a grievance form.

dvalleyjim

This is why you guys make the big bucks! To put up with this crap. I'd would have told them to pound sand! This is why I work for chump change at FX. I read this crap and go: WTF! friend them! Do you really have things that tell them how much you back up, is your bulkhead door closed, and crap like this. Jeez. Although for the money I would probably do it by the book. You poor slobs are overpaid.

This is why you guys make the big bucks! To put up with this crap. I'd would have told them to pound sand! This is why I work for chump change at FX. I read this crap and go: WTF! friend them! Do you really have things that tell them how much you back up, is your bulkhead door closed, and crap like this. Jeez. Although for the money I would probably do it by the book. You poor slobs are overpaid.
I'll suffer for 100k a year

Nolimitz

All this is coming to a FedEx near you! Starting w/ express in near future.

Dr.Brownz

Nope no screw ups and I gave you the whole story...I could though probably write a book of the shady stuff my center does, the things they expected out of me, and my fall from their hero to zero bc of what they’ve done to me.

So you used to do tons and tons of work way to fast and then at a certain point you snapped because management was piling absurd amounts of work on you?

An all to common story at UPS unfortunately.