Forcing 22.4's to work Mondays?

bigbrown3phu

Was being told the center manager was requiring all 22.4’s to come in a couple Mondays in my 30, after I qualified I was advised by some of the other Drivers to stand my ground and say no. He replied saying are you sure, you just made it? I just said I’m positive.. guess I’ll see how it plays out Tuesday lol

freehoodies

Was being told the center manager was requiring all 22.4’s to come in a couple Mondays in my 30, after I qualified I was advised by some of the other Drivers to stand my ground and say no. He replied saying are you sure, you just made it? I just said I’m positive.. guess I’ll see how it plays out Tuesday lol
You just got out of your thirty?

IMO just come in on mondays and be out of hours by friday. You get weekends off like an RPCD and when they eventually decide to not force you in you get a three day weekend.

If you are bottom seniority you wont have to worry about running out of hours, you will be on the :censored2:tiest, most :censored2:ed up routes in the center.

All loaded by slingshot, until 8:15 am when they send the loader home and the other loaders just pile the rest of the packages outside your truck so you can finish loading it yourself.

freehoodies

I’m heading to integrad on the 20th but I’m on the fence if I’m going to take the position because I have a family and don’t wanna get screwed.
Peak begins in november iirc, because thats when no ones allowed to schedule vacations.

That would be pretty evil genius of them to make it so your 29th day is oct 31 so you have to be in “packet mode” all of peak trying not to screw up but then they let you go dec 30th

Peak begins in november iirc, because thats when no ones allowed to schedule vacations.

That would be pretty evil genius of them to make it so your 29th day is oct 31 so you have to be in “packet mode” all of peak trying not to screw up but then they let you go dec 30th
So you think I should take the job because I have all of this time to qualify so I should be covered? I’m going into the farmingville, ny location. Whats iirc mean?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

It happens
Look who you’re dealing with