Government run "anything"......

rickyb

I guess the difference is, the DoD defends the nation, and the USPS brings me a steady flow of things I dont want and didnt ask for AND loses money doing it
just because the govt renamed it from dept of war to dept of defense doesnt mean they are defending you!

JJinVA

just because the govt renamed it from dept of war to dept of defense doesnt mean they are defending you!

I can definitely agree that the DoD has plenty of waste spending that needs to be cleaned up. But as an institution, if I had to pick one or the other to lose...........

Box Ox

You keep talking like that we just might, maybe, perhaps aim the Dept of Defense, formerly the Dept of War in a northerly direction.

Keep talking rickyb.

The DoD probably knows the greatest punishment for Uncle Rick is to let him live and have his ideology be clobbered daily by capitalists on the internet.

JJinVA

capitalism is clobbering itself these days

Meanwhile NK Kim is talking about North Koreans being forced to send in their dogs to be eaten. Communism seems to be the way. I always wondered what dog tasted like. Maybe we'll get the opportunity to eat ours too!

rickyb

Meanwhile NK Kim is talking about North Koreans being forced to send in their dogs to be eaten. Communism seems to be the way. I always wondered what dog tasted like. Maybe we'll get the opportunity to eat ours too!
eating any sentient being is wrong. shows how far america has to go in its thinking.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
eating any sentient being is wrong. shows how far america has to go in its thinking.
source.gif

rickyb

I think you kinda missed the point there brotherman but nevertheless
look i think america is headed towards eating dogs anyways. you guys are approaching peak fraud and then a collapse. the FED cant print money for big corporations forever.

u are defending 1 failed economic system vs another. and actually they both have alot in common and im not advocating either.

its dangerous to think one species is better than another, or one nationality is better than another, because its just like racism where one race is not going to be treated equally.

vantexan

no but some countries are further along than others like india i think because of religion

theres been major progress worldwide im guessing in eating morally and sustainably last 10 years.
Name all those countries that have made progress. Hundreds of millions in India eat meat.