GROUND IS TAKING OVER EXPRESS

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
@59 Dano can’t seem to differentiate the difference between a railroad and an airline. Fred’s mind academy has certainly done wonders for him.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You’ll have to dispatch @vantexan who has aptly pointed out many times Obama failing to change the RLA. When everyone thought if it were to ever happen, a “hope & change” POTUS would see you it. I wouldn’t hold my breath.

Lots of people think the POTUS can alter the RLA.

ManInBrown

If Bernie wins it’s the service unions that propel him.
Lolol. Unions played a massive role in Obama being elected. Then the Teamsters turned around asked Obama for help getting FedEx out from the RLA and so UPS and FedEx could be on a level playing field and he spit in their face and did nothing.

Anyone that think that Demoncrats are still the working man and women’s party, I got news for you. You’re clueless. Demoncrats are the party of I want to sit home all day with my feet up and do nothing, while I stick my hand out and you give me a bunch of free sheet. And the party of illegal immigrants. Bernie, Biden, and Warren couldn’t care less about working people.

Working4the1%

Lolol. Unions played a massive role in Obama being elected. Then the Teamsters turned around asked Obama for help getting FedEx out from the RLA and so UPS and FedEx could be on a level playing field and he spit in their face and did nothing.

Anyone that think that Demoncrats are still the working man and women’s party, I got news for you. You’re clueless. Demoncrats are the party of I want to sit home all day with my feet up and do nothing, while I stick my hand out and you give me a bunch of free sheet. And the party of illegal immigrants. Bernie, Biden, and Warren couldn’t care less about working people.
Does IMpotus invite you to the MAR A LAGO to chat about the working man??

vantexan

Lots of people think the POTUS can alter the RLA.
Actually I've pointed out that when the Dems controlled Congress and had a Democrat president and a FAA bill with an attachment specifically addressing our situation they failed to get it passed after Fred contributed millions to Democrat campaign coffers.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Actually I've pointed out that when the Dems controlled Congress and had a Democrat president and a FAA bill with an attachment specifically addressing our situation they failed to get it passed after Fred contributed millions to Democrat campaign coffers.
And thus becomes some “law” in Dano’s eyes.

ManInBrown

Does IMpotus invite you to the MAR A LAGO to chat about the working man??
Hate to shatter your dreams, kiddo. But Bernie, Biden and Warren couldn’t give two sheets about you. You could be living in a gutter for all they care. All three will just take more money that you don’t have and you will be even broker. And anyone that thinks that Trump cares about the working class is also living in fantasyland. But at least under Trump the economy was flourishing before Coronavirus.

yadig

You are dead on!