Half Empty? NFL

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
and i dont care if it is a black solider, cop or a white one. I respect them more because their lifes are on the line

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
and i dont care if it is a black solider, cop or a white one. I respect them more because their lifes are on the line
Sure me too.
I don't really think soldiers have a monopoly on the flag though. I think everyone knows the kneeling has nothing to do with not supporting our military personnel.

Making that connection is a good way to shut down the other side, but seems off base to me.

rickyb

a soliders life or death is more important then an nfls protest, it is why you stand
too often cops and soldiers are just following orders. protest is more important.

and if you really cared about soldiers, you would stop sending them to wars for oil.

the NFL is loaded with military propaganda. it has major blood on its hands. so does the flag.

rickyb

i think its very admirable they are willing to sacrifice themselves, but i dont think they know why they are doing it and what they are doing quite often is immoral especially in the case of soldiers.

Jkloc420

Sure me too.
I don't really think soldiers have a monopoly on the flag though. I think everyone knows the kneeling has nothing to do with not supporting our military personnel.

Making that connection is a good way to shut down the other side, but seems off base to me.
you dont think he knew what he was doing, i think personally he did it to get out of san fran. However it back fired because he didnt get another job

Jkloc420

i think its very admirable they are willing to sacrifice themselves, but i dont think they know why they are doing it and what they are doing quite often is immoral especially in the case of soldiers.
im just telling you why i stand and my personal view

too often cops and soldiers are just following orders. protest is more important.

and if you really cared about soldiers, you would stop sending them to wars for oil.

the NFL is loaded with military propaganda. it has major blood on its hands. so does the flag.
We should all protest the NFL. A few games with no fans will make them change their tune.

Jkloc420

yep good and bad