Half Empty? NFL

542thruNthru

no no, the anthem is about your country and thats it.

kapernick is apparently willing to sacrifice too for something bigger than himself which is police brutality and race relations.

one of these days im gonna make a video of me either pissing on my flag or burning it. my country has deeply betrayed us.

Kap is a fraud. As soon as he had to find a new team he had his agent send out a statement saying that he believes things have changed so he will now stand for the national anthem.

You feel so strongly about something you don't give it up as soon as it might affect your money.

I have no problem with these guys protesting. The funny thing is the only time they do protest or take any action is when they are on TV (being paid). How about all these guys go out and protest off the clock. Oh wait it's not worth their time then.

MAKAVELI

Kap is a fraud. As soon as he had to find a new team he had his agent send out a statement saying that he believes things have changed so he will now stand for the national anthem.

You feel so strongly about something you don't give it up as soon as it might affect your money.

I have no problem with these guys protesting. The funny thing is the only time they do protest or take any action is when they are on TV (being paid). How about all these guys go out and protest off the clock. Oh wait it's not worth their time then.
He put his $ where his mouth is bro. Obviously he wants to play again and continue to give back to the community. He's done more than you probably will do in a lifetime.:bored2:

MAKAVELI

He did it because is girlfriend is a big BLM advocate. She ruined Aldon Smith and now Kaps career.
You have no clue of what you are talking about. Nap is his own man, he'll tell you that and blame no one for his decisions. Smith was a victim of his demons. Super talented, just can't stay clean.