Half Empty? NFL

542thruNthru

He put his $ where his mouth is bro. Obviously he wants to play again and continue to give back to the community. He's done more than you probably will do in a lifetime.:bored2:

So you agree with Kap that enough has changed so everyone can stop kneeling? That's what he said. Yes he has given up more then me. Because he can throw a football. I would have been smart enough to keep my protests out of my career. He could have done so much more on his free time and still kept his career.

542thruNthru

You have no clue of what you are talking about. Nap is his own man, he'll tell you that and blame no one for his decisions. Smith was a victim of his demons. Super talented, just can't stay clean.

Two careers down the drain what's the common denominator? ;)

Also I'm a 49er fan like you as well. Go niners.

MAKAVELI

So you agree with Kap that enough has changed so everyone can stop kneeling? That's what he said. Yes he has given up more then me. Because he can throw a football. I would have been smart enough to keep my protests out of my career. He could have done so much more on his free time and still kept his career.
I agree that that's a statement that his agent put out and he wants to play again. Whether he truly believes things have changed is probably a different story.

bbsam

Staff member
The problem with Jay is you didn't know which Jay would show up. The one that throws touchdowns like Rogers or the one that throws picks like Cutler.;)
I'd take him over our "upgrade" Mike Glennon. At least then you might get something respectable.