Half hour breaks?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Some break violations are a bigger issue that others. If you keep committing violations that are a bit of a bigger deal and discipline is warranted, a few OLCCs document that this is something that has been happening in the past and that he has discussed it with you and that you have had notice and opportunity to correct the issue.
I know I’ve actually read somewhere that breaks are not allowed in the first or last hour, just recently. Ugh! Now I’m going to have to search for it tomorrow.

AB831

Some break violations are a bigger issue that others. If you keep committing violations that are a bit of a bigger deal and discipline is warranted, a few OLCCs document that this is something that has been happening in the past and that he has discussed it with you and that you have had notice and opportunity to correct the issue.
So the policy permits some break violations as long as they aren’t big violations? Makes sense. Your credibility is zero, by the way.

dezguy

So the policy permits some break violations as long as they aren’t big violations? Makes sense. Your credibility is zero, by the way.
Policy is often overlooked when it benefits the company but the second it doesn't, you have to be by the book! Try to point out the hypocrisy and managers look at you like you have two heads.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I know I’ve actually read somewhere that breaks are not allowed in the first or last hour, just recently. Ugh! Now I’m going to have to search for it tomorrow.

I can tell you that the People Manual, which is the official word on that, says that they are "discouraged."

Actually, taking a break in your last hour of work is definitely violating policy. At least this is what my time card said when I did that.

It doesn't say it's a policy violation, though it does include a message of a break in the last hour worked.

floridays

Some things are left to the discretion of your ops/senior manager, such as how long your break must be if you work over 8 hours.
You changed the target, respond to the direct question.
We can go through this again.
It's all been recorded, everyone can read it.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

If you ever tire of offering ignorant, uniformed comments on company policy, feel free to examine it for yourself.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I'd love to do so. Where can I find a copy of the company policy? Is that a question you can actually answer?
Dano’s specialty is to muddy the waters, shift the blame and act like a total :censored2: instead of providing meaningful responses.

floridays

If you ever tire of offering ignorant, uniformed comments on company policy, feel free to examine it for yourself.
Exactly, what is the purpose of an olcc?
I am asking you, a proclaimed former manager.
Exactly why did you issue a negative olcc?

It's a direct question, I am asking you, personally, a former manager, your reason to issue olcc's?

Don't veer in a different direction, or talk of generalities.

You Dano personally, you specifically.