Dragon

Package Center Manager
So here is what I get out of this thread:

1. You can't tell UPS what your eta is in the middle of the day, but you run around crying like a 5 year old on how late you are going to be and you will be over 9.5 before you deliver your first package.

(if you had a request 8 in you would be driving thru the over head doors in 6.5 hours!)

2. If we didn't have Orion, you could run the route the way you wanted too and do better at and be back earlier...most of you anyway.

In my district we have always sent in ETA's cause we nipped that :bsbullf: in the :censored2: a long time ago. Every driver sends one in. To all you ORS or Managers just request the ETR thru ODSe. You don't have to type anything. If you need further instructions just private message me. If the driver wants to play games, hit him with some insubordination paperwork, works everytime.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

In my district we have always sent in ETA's cause we nipped that :bsbullf: in the :censored2: a long time ago. Every driver sends one in. To all you ORS or Managers just request the ETR thru ODSe. You don't have to type anything. If you need further instructions just private message me. If the driver wants to play games, hit him with some insubordination paperwork, works everytime.

Is this the message that forces us to input a time and then hit submit before we can do any more work?

Turdferguson

Just a turd

1. You can't tell UPS what your eta is in the middle of the day, but you run around crying like a 5 year old on how late you are going to be and you will be over 9.5 before you deliver your first package.

(if you had a request 8 in you would be driving thru the over head doors in 6.5 hours!)

2. If we didn't have Orion, you could run the route the way you wanted too and do better at and be back earlier...most of you anyway.

How often does that insubordination paper work? Is it two ply at least so you can get some use out of it?

The OP was getting harassed about HIS ETA,that was his concern is about

JackStraw

Yeah c'mon Dragon you know the game. "What do you mean you're gonna be in at 8:30? Your planned day is 7:45! Do you need to be ridden? So and So does your route and is in at 7 every day. You did this route last week and were done one day at 7. I need you in before 8." Something like that.