silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
giphy.gif

I sense a "how do you drive a stick shift vehicle?" Thread next

Bonbon

Well behaved women rarely make history
I bet at least one mans has seen this thread and has what I need. SADDDD. :(
Ok so here's the think about brown cafe, it seems like it should be a friendly place to come for all the answers you need...but many many people here like to be jerks and mess with you. I assure you that I am not among them. Being new is so frustrating and coming here for answers is even more frustrating. I'm fairly new and my husband is very new. I have no idea what you are talking about. Wish I could help you I really do. My advice...study your 5 and 10... The answers are there

Driver500

Ok so here's the think about brown cafe, it seems like it should be a friendly place to come for all the answers you need...but many many people here like to be jerks and mess with you. I assure you that I am not among them. Being new is so frustrating and coming here for answers is even more frustrating. I'm fairly new and my husband is very new. I have no idea what you are talking about. Wish I could help you I really do. My advice...study your 5 and 10... The answers are there
you didn't see my PM?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

If he would actually post the whole first page of that test, I'd bet even I could answer the questions, even being retired four years.