burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm reading about a pre-class prior to going to integrad with online modules and tests. I have not heard of this at all from my HR. I'm heading to integrad today and am concerned that I was possibly ill prepared. Any help with this information would be greatly appreciated. Btw.. I just got my 5's and 10's and my entire packet for integrad just days ago. I'm doing everything possible to make sure I have that down pat before class start tomorrow.

pm me and I’ll give you some one on one advice on how to proceed

I went to Integrad back in August in Chicago. Really good people up there. This was my second time. I got DQ'ed last year over some BS but came back to make my intentions known that I want this job.

The only thing we had to test out on was the 5'sand 10's and our WBT(web based training). No testing on pretrip, integration station, or drive drill. The curriculum was straight forward and swift. Just dont hit nothing, be on time, keep appearance at 100%, dont go up and over a curb.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I went to Integrad back in August in Chicago. Really good people up there. This was my second time. I got DQ'ed last year over some BS but came back to make my intentions known that I want this job.

The only thing we had to test out on was the 5'sand 10's and our WBT(web based training). No testing on pretrip, integration station, or drive drill. The curriculum was straight forward and swift. Just dont hit nothing, be on time, keep appearance at 100%, dont go up and over a curb.

Do we have to shave? I would really like to keep my beard.

I'm sorry but my beard does not effect my performance driving that brown truck. You should adapt with the world and come out of the dark ages. I'm sure if the skin on your face gets easily inflamed and infected from shaving you would find a way to keep that from happening.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm sorry but my beard does not effect my performance driving that brown truck. You should adapt with the world and come out of the dark ages. I'm sure if the skin on your face gets easily inflamed and infected from shaving you would find a way to keep that from happening.

look down in the right hand corner of the box you are reading this in

see the words “reply” if you touch that before you respond the class will know whom you are addressing

govols019

You smell that?

Yeah....why should we have to wear these stupid brown uniforms? Sometimes they make my neck itch.

Tom Jefferson

headed to melon park, California for intergrad. I was hoping either Arizona or Oregon. has anyone here gone to the California intergrad? I've heard someone say it wasn't that bad and I've also heard someone say the :censored2: was a nightmare.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
headed to melon park, California for intergrad. I was hoping either Arizona or Oregon. has anyone here gone to the California intergrad? I've heard someone say it wasn't that bad and I've also heard someone say the :censored2: was a nightmare.
Just come in first day with a full beard , they won’t :censored3: with you and pass you immediately.