TheFixer

UPS never ever loses profit or falls short of quarterly increases that are unexpected. Dont believe the hype. Wages will never be cut from drivers considering that THAT move would definitely shove business to FedEx and THEN loses will appear.

PT Car Washer

UPS never ever loses profit or falls short of quarterly increases that are unexpected. Dont believe the hype. Wages will never be cut from drivers considering that THAT move would definitely shove business to FedEx and THEN loses will appear.
With the 4 year progression and increased use of PT temp cover drivers, UPS has already lowered driver wages. Just because you are still making top Dollar doesn't mean every driver is.

Brown_Star

Methods Man
image.png
I guess.. just got paid 4 hours to move PCs around the yard and park them and run 1 nda an hour out and back.. I hope the other 6 that got sent home do file.. everyone should get paid. :)

Are you related to the retired feeder driver?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Get ready. If the IBT was stupid enough to agree to a 4 year progression they are certainly stupid enough
to go FT two tier wage. It's coming.
The IBT didn't agree to squat. They simply allowed you and I and the rest of the teamsters to vote on it. We agreed.

AutoZone

BrownPower
Stop making sense @Johney. Big ol' jake doesn't understand what common sense and logic are.

He'd be an excellent candidate for management.
Ahhh yes... See that? A map, and PCs to be moved to the right spots.. my 6th report day.. so I do believe that means they're paying me $44 an hour to park cars... Lol I love proving your dumb azzzz wrong.. been driving since 8am.. and moving cars since 1pm.. still another hour or 2 to go.. :) $$$$

Attachments

• 1478373727885.jpg
    1478373727885.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 148

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Ahhh yes... See that? A map, and PCs to be moved to the right spots.. my 6th report day.. so I do believe that means they're paying me $44 an hour to park cars... Lol I love proving your dumb azzzz wrong.. been driving since 8am.. and moving cars since 1pm.. still another hour or 2 to go.. :) $$$$

It's called a lineup.

AutoZone

BrownPower
It's called a lineup.
We can call it whatever you want it to be as long as I'm getting paid... The point is, this scuzz and the other guy talking all that sheit, and proved wrong yet again.. I don't even know why he tries to act like he knows how it goes down in my hub. Oh wait, I'm sure they're will be tons of guys wanting to file grievances for me doing such easy OT work.. my managers will have a fit with all this new paperwork they'll need to do....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We can call it whatever you want it to be as long as I'm getting paid... The point is, this scuzz and the other guy talking all that sheit, and proved wrong yet again.. I don't even know why he tries to act like he knows how it goes down in my hub. Oh wait, I'm sure they're will be tons of guys wanting to file grievances for me doing such easy OT work.. my managers will have a fit with all this new paperwork they'll need to do....

He does have a point in that it is highly unusual for a casual driver to be setting the lineup on a Saturday morning. In my center this is done by a 22.3 as part of his nightly routine.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
He does have a point in that it is highly unusual for a casual driver to be setting the lineup on a Saturday morning. In my center this is done by a 22.3 as part of his nightly routine.

Dammit, Dave. I agree with you.

I my building, we parked in the same position we were in when we left. Any changes were done by car wash.

PT Car Washer

The Sunday thru Thursday FT car washer lines up the Saturday cars for Monday. All 6 of them. For 8 hours. Sometimes it may mean a little OT just to get the job done before the preload starts Monday morning.