oldupsman

hes talking two tier FT wage system. TCDs is still "part" time. I don't agree with it but I don't see a two tier FT wage happening.

Get ready. If the IBT was stupid enough to agree to a 4 year progression they are certainly stupid enough
to go FT two tier wage. It's coming.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
It's called reality. No building is cutting so many routes that it should take anybody 4 hours to move package cars.

And you're not putting anybody in their place, you're an idiot.

Remember it's all of us who are wrong and big jake is right!

We are just dumb truck drivers that he so desperately wishes he had our jobs.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
In BrownJakes defense (gasp), in our building, the Saturday air runs like 20-25 routes and packages cars from many of our four centers get moved around, end up outside the building and in various places. It takes a good couple hours to move all of the cars into position on Saturdays and also a few hours to move them back. A real pain in the behind, outside of peak, when it's run differently. Years ago I was the Saturday vehicle positioner and etc.

Johney

In BrownJakes defense (gasp), in our building, the Saturday air runs like 20-25 routes and packages cars from many of our four centers get moved around, end up outside the building and in various places. It takes a good couple hours to move all of the cars into position on Saturdays and also a few hours to move them back. A real pain in the behind, outside of peak, when it's run differently. Years ago I was the Saturday vehicle positioner and etc.
It's not Saturday and Orlando is a good sized hub.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
He'd be an excellent candidate for management.
f7a5e5acfc5e88de76b775a8866a1fb2fcf1b64ba05c28da6be3d45e9a8cf1c3.jpg