Orion inc.

I like turtles
I was with UPS from 1973 to 2013.
The only thing I can come up with is "every package is a guest" even though I don't remember it.

I remember every package is personal or it's not a package it's a customer.

They had a phrase every week. Tightest ship in the shipping business, don't bethe one, you can't hear good package handling. Or the HABITS health atheletism body mechanics tools /equipment and safety. They even had that weird logo for it on t shirts they used to pass out.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I remember every package is personal or it's not a package it's a customer.

They had a phrase every week. Tightest ship in the shipping business, don't bethe one, you can't hear good package handling. Or the HABITS health atheletism body mechanics tools /equipment and safety. They even had that weird logo for it on t shirts they used to pass out.
I'm liking "Every package is a customer" now.

clean hairy

I've also observed many guys well into their 20+ years of driving laugh about how slow they go and are just waiting til they can retire.. this company was built on hard working men and women... Not exploiting the "methods" to avoid working hard..
I want to see your "brisk pace" 20 years from now....

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
So in talking with a pretty savvy, seemingly pretty smart center manager, told me he believes the main purpose of Orion is so that if the union decides to strike again, they'll have the software in place to just hire off the streets for half of what they pay us, and then tell the union to take a hike eventually.. o asked where he got that from, and he said the next contract top rate FT driver pay will more then likely be cut by $7-$8 an hour unless you're grandfathered in because ups has to make up their losses somewhere. Something about they hardly show profit on shipping now, and they've been buying up other companies just to stay afloat right now.. anyone have any insight on this,?
Would love to see someone come off the streets and run any route by ORION The job is not as easy as we make it