Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
It only took me a week of training and 1 week of oh :censored2:, did I do that right... And I've been fine since.. I'd really love to know what you seasoned veteran drivers consider the hardest part of driving PC's are... Curious if I've even been the yet in the 5 months of driving, and haven't noticed..
After many years I would say the up and down the steps of the package car and delivery points is one of the major factors that wear out the body the most.

Johney

I'm sure he wishes that was the case. There are a ton of senior guys who have missed the boat the last couple times that have taken the time to actually look and see what's available.
The same thing is happening here. Problem now is there is only one guy retiring in the next few years then it's going to be a long dry spell.

AutoZone

BrownPower
A year and a half into your progression and you're still driving, eh? There's like 10 people at my hub with the same situation. What's the need for the update?
I'm only 7 months in. Certain dbags on this site said I wouldn't be driving after peak. It's just nice to prove once again they don't know what they're talking about and should be banned from this site.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I'm only 7 months in. Certain dbags on this site said I wouldn't be driving after peak. It's just nice to prove once again they don't know what they're talking about and should be banned from this site.

You seriously are that insecure you have to update strangers on the internet about how awesome you are???

Last edited by a moderator:

jaker

trolling
We get that you think you are special , but you are not and the guys around you are not but you are the only one bragging about it

It was said from the beginning that it is rare that it happens and most of us are saying that after seeing it for decades like that but it does

This happens to be a great time to be a driver right now , a lot of guys are retiring , going feeder and the long term PT don't want to drive . So did you get lucky yes but nothing special

Now I made feeder bid after 8 months when it usually takes 2+ years , now I am bragging but I can't say because I am awesome because I am not the only one it happen to so back to being not spacial