B.Dozer

I'm only 7 months in. Certain dbags on this site said I wouldn't be driving after peak. It's just nice to prove once again they don't know what they're talking about and should be banned from this site.
Just by reading your post I'm sure that you are a runner. I'll tell you like I do the new drivers@ my center if you just do the job by their methods you will make a lot of$

AutoZone

BrownPower
Re
He is a new driver in Florida who has been bragging about how he has reinvented the delivery game.
reinvented the delivery game?? You guys have the attention span of a 2 year old. Does everyone forget that I was called a liar. And told it was impossible. And it could never happen by Orion and Johney?? I'm not bragging about being a driver. I'm bragging that they're idiots that think they know what they're talking about when they clearly don't. That's what this whole thing has been about. "I know drivers in floridA... there's no way.." "I know the hubs in Florida, they have no openings! So you're a liar, wannabe..." Yada yada yada...

All they do is spew misinformation and hatred on this site to try and spoil it for the new guys. But most of y'all ride their coat tails anyways and praise them for "knowing" what they're talking about, even when they're wrong.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Re

reinvented the delivery game?? You guys have the attention span of a 2 year old. Does everyone forget that I was called a liar. And told it was impossible. And it could never happen by Orion and Johney?? I'm not bragging about being a driver. I'm bragging that they're idiots that think they know what they're talking about when they clearly don't. That's what this whole thing has been about. "I know drivers in floridA... there's no way.." "I know the hubs in Florida, they have no openings! So you're a liar, wannabe..." Yada yada yada...

All they do is spew misinformation and hatred on this site to try and spoil it for the new guys. But most of y'all ride their coat tails anyways and praise them for "knowing" what they're talking about, even when they're wrong.
How do you know what is right or wrong? There are helpers with more delivery experience than you.

Faceplanted

Re

Your not full time though brah. How do I know.... because i do.

At any moment another market crash can happen and you won't drive for years... how do I know.... because I do.

Or a call from the dm can come with the instructions of not to use cover drivers because they want to make new ft spots due to reports.

Don't think your a ft driver because your not and you can be back to making 195 a week in the snap of fingers

Been there done that. Save money and don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Johney

Wait until he is forced to work Tuesday through Saturday.

You think he's whining now? He will be complaining like the little wuss he is.
Isn't there a certain amount of days you can drive in a year as a cover driver before you automatically get full-time seniority?

Johney

You don't automatically become full time. They have to make a ft spot and all employees bid for it.
I believe there is a default period for cover drivers(at least there use to be)that if they work so many days in a year they automatically become full-time. I remember guys(in our center) getting cut off as they acquired too many days.

clean hairy

I believe there is a default period for cover drivers(at least there use to be)that if they work so many days in a year they automatically become full-time. I remember guys(in our center) getting cut off as they acquired too many days.
One of the differences from region to region, perhaps.
Be ready for the whining if he gets 156 reports, and a full time spot is created. AND a person with higher seniority than Jake gets the position!

Faceplanted

Be ready for the whining if he gets 156 reports, and a full time spot is created. AND a person with higher seniority than Jake gets the position!
Happened to me and other tcd many many times. Nothing better than a new full time spot opening up, and some guy who worked in small sort for 15 years decides he now wants to drive and takes the full time spot.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Yeah but his center manager likes him. He won't even put it up to bid, just give it to him

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
gosh darn it, I thought this finally died

Wrong, the OP has to re-bump his thread every few weeks or so. We get it Jakey, we all don't know S*t. You are aaawesome and probably the most least best driver there is. We all lie on here and you were right.

We are all just a bunch of no nothing :censored2: cabooses. Thank you for putting us all in check with your monthly updates.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
This thread is gayer than @Indecisi0n at a petting zoo
Vet-School-Calendar-4.jpg

BTW....after searching for this gem, I have to dig my eyeballs out of my skull now

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Wrong, the OP has to re-bump his thread every few weeks or so. We get it Jakey, we all don't know S*t. You are aaawesome and probably the most least best driver there is. We all lie on here and you were right.

We are all just a bunch of no nothing :censored2: cabooses. Thank you for putting us all in check with your monthly updates.
YOU ARE WRONG.