Johney

I hope he gets discipline insurance. I'm curious how his first terminator panel will go.
That's my thinking. Bring in outside counsel to fight the company and Union? I can't see that being a good idea especially for the mumbo jumbo he's talking. He'll be looking over his shoulder for years, that's if he last's more then a week.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Jake Autozone walking into work for the rest of his life, HAHAHAHAHA

cartoon-guy-looking-at-a-target-on-his-back-by-ron-leishman-1348.jpg

542thruNthru

Just as we are counting down the days until Dave is gone from here, we now have Dave Jr as the resident know-it-all!

Wow I don't think I've ever heard a harsher thing said about a person in my life! You went to far sir! You might as well wish cancer on his whole family. Comparing him to Dave is the lowest of lows!

AutoZone

BrownPower
Can I get a little credit! Geeze...

And my grievance is over a driver being hired to drive a year before me (he's a cover driver.. not a ft. Not a 1/6 ratio) when I had 6 months more building seniority then him. He was hired to drive during peak of 2015 while I was still in the hub all peak.. then they sent him home in January...(he was only a peak driver) then come march, our center manager contacted HR and asked for a list of drivers who had completed driving class cause he needed someone.. HR told him they hadn't certified anyone since the start of peak. So he went in his file and called this driver that drove for him during the past peak and brought him in off the street as a driver! He drove the entire year until I started driving near the next peak and I found out about this at that time.. and filed.. my seniority was vilolated since oct of 15, until oct of 16! I should have obviously been driving before they hired an off the street cover driver. HR messed up. Plain and simple.. I will not have any target on my back since my own center manager is the one that came to me willingly with all this info on how that guy came in after his contact with HR. My center manager is honestly a good guy that tries to do right by his drivers. Sorry most of you work for dik heads.

Attachments

• 7A75CBE3-3F8E-41EA-8FB8-2C4731EF0E29-5303-000004D70F07FE90.gif
    7A75CBE3-3F8E-41EA-8FB8-2C4731EF0E29-5303-000004D70F07FE90.gif
    46.7 KB · Views: 175

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

And my grievance is over a driver being hired to drive a year before me (he's a cover driver.. not a ft. Not a 1/6 ratio) when I had 6 months more building seniority then him. He was hired to drive during peak of 2015 while I was still in the hub all peak.. then they sent him home in January...(he was only a peak driver) then come march, our center manager contacted HR and asked for a list of drivers who had completed driving class cause he needed someone.. HR told him they hadn't certified anyone since the start of peak. So he went in his file and called this driver that drove for him during the past peak and brought him in off the street as a driver! He drove the entire year until I started driving near the next peak and I found out about this at that time.. and filed.. my seniority was vilolated since oct of 15, until oct of 16! I should have obviously been driving before they hired an off the street cover driver. HR messed up. Plain and simple.. I will not have any target on my back since my own center manager is the one that came to me willingly with all this info on how that guy came in after his contact with HR. My center manager is honestly a good guy that tries to do right by his drivers. Sorry most of you work for dik heads.

Shouldn't you be a little more concerned about the storm than crying to us?

Carry on