Coldworld

60 months and counting
Of course not. I've talked to one of our PDS guys and he told me the mess the *Orion* team left him would take him so many hours to fix the right way that if he started from when they left till he retires working 80 hours a week it still wouldn't be perfect.

Keep sucking down that Kool-aid.
Aren’t you going into feeders anyway... soon it will all be a forgotten nightmare..

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Of course not. I've talked to one of our PDS guys and he told me the mess the *Orion* team left him would take him so many hours to fix the right way that if he started from when they left till he retires working 80 hours a week it still wouldn't be perfect.

Keep sucking down that Kool-aid.
your PDS is lying to you

Johney

your PDS is lying to you
Oh ok I should have thought that, I've only known this guy 25 years.
index.jpg

Keep sucking it down.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
If the goal is to get drivers to buy into ORION...then fix the problems with ORION, leave RDO as a fallback default option for situations where it is needed, and let the drivers learn to trust the system and experience its benefits for themselves. If ORION truly is the better option, then why is it necessary to ram it down our throats by taking RDO away? This is just another typical UPS example of forced stupidity for the sake of generating a compliance metric.