Here is what I think is going on..

bacha29

For someone who thinks he is a leader he sure loves to make sure everyone else knows they are 'below' him.. That is why I call BS on his role of a leader in FedEx. He is probably support at the region..
While Dano would almost certainly have had to sign an NCA there is still quite a bit of information regarding company operations and plans that he could share but doesn't simply because he is not in a high enough position to be part of those discussions. And what he does tell you is always accompanied with personal attacks and insults which seems to indicate that he's first level middle management at best and given that he had to go crawling back to Fat Freddy and ask for his job back opportunities for advancement will be hampered as a result. Moreover given that no matter what position you have that company is always out there trying to get something on you the daily work experience is more akin incarceration than employment.

Tuned Out

While Dano would almost certainly have had to sign an NCA there is still quite a bit of information regarding company operations and plans that he could share but doesn't simply because he is not in a high enough position to be part of those discussions. And what he does tell you is always accompanied with personal attacks and insults which seems to indicate that he's first level middle management at best and given that he had to go crawling back to Fat Freddy and ask for his job back opportunities for advancement will be hampered as a result. Moreover given that no matter what position you have that company is always out there trying to get something on you the daily work experience is more akin incarceration than employment.
Listen I have been here for quite a few years and I can say for the most part it has been a good job to me and my family--I look at others I know and my retirement future is brighter than theirs; but I have been diligent in making sure I add more $$ to my 401 each raise.. My pension is OK and the portable will just be a little extra to add to my pocket. I feel bad for those who hate working here; it most be like living with a spouse you hate..But they stick through it and hate their lives even more..

dezguy

Listen I have been here for quite a few years and I can say for the most part it has been a good job to me and my family--I look at others I know and my retirement future is brighter than theirs; but I have been diligent in making sure I add more $$ to my 401 each raise.. My pension is OK and the portable will just be a little extra to add to my pocket. I feel bad for those who hate working here; it most be like living with a spouse you hate..But they stick through it and hate their lives even more..
Hi oldfart!

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
So that could be HR, Admin, Secretary, or maybe higher BUT your knowledge or protocol seems lacking for 'someone in the know'. I used to sit back and read your posts and watch people react and honestly thought you could of been a manager but over time your reaction to the posts and comments let me know you are not an office holder. You hear stuff but that seems about it. Everyone hears stuff but those close to the top know the truth.. The 'high and mighty' attitude towards everyone seems laughable.. But what do I know?? I am not at the region..

Sounds like you've got it all figured out. Congratulations!

59 Dano

For someone who thinks he is a leader he sure loves to make sure everyone else knows they are 'below' him.. That is why I call BS on his role of a leader in FedEx. He is probably support at the region..

My role as a leader would not involve anyone who posts here. Any group of people I've ever led knew good and well that I saw them as equals and treated them as such unless they demanded otherwise. Some did.

59 Dano

While Dano would almost certainly have had to sign an NCA

ROTFLMAO!!

there is still quite a bit of information regarding company operations and plans that he could share but doesn't simply because he is not in a high enough position to be part of those discussions.

And there's also the fact that no one in his right mind would go blabbing everything he knows.

And what he does tell you is always accompanied with personal attacks and insults which seems to indicate that he's first level middle management at best and given that he had to go crawling back to Fat Freddy and ask for his job back opportunities for advancement will be hampered as a result. Moreover given that no matter what position you have that company is always out there trying to get something on you the daily work experience is more akin incarceration than employment.

Amazing.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Oldfart won't return until MF takes a sabbatical, if you get my drift.
889143fcd2cf830e5dfbf09c9d2edb20.jpg

Serf

Your attitude is good. For what it's worth, it's the old saying "it could always be worse." Sometimes I wonder what I could or would be doing if I didn't work at Express.

SmithBarney

I work at a regional level too, I deliver packages in my region of the county... words.. words they can mean anything and nothing. Danny boy tried to leave for amazon, he didn't like it and came crawling back. Team leader... ooh fancy title same pay.

bacha29

Not a substitute for a trad pension, not a worthy crutch to supplement the pittance of portable pension account. Must make enough income for it to be a worthy venture. But, like all other things; it could be worse.
A 401K which is a defined contribution plan is a poor substitute and cheap imitation of a defined benefit plan.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Not a substitute for a trad pension, not a worthy crutch to supplement the pittance of portable pension account. Must make enough income for it to be a worthy venture. But, like all other things; it could be worse.
do you have one