Here is what I think is going on..

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
His whole story about winning on a lotto ticket was total BS. Too bad he didn't think up a more believable story.

And as soon as his wife won that BS lottery and he went away, another poster known for dramatic exits suddenly and who was the anti-company version of Oldfart ramped up his posting activity.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
And as soon as his wife won that BS lottery and he went away, another poster known for dramatic exits suddenly and who was the anti-company version of Oldfart ramped up his posting activity.
Doubtful.

You’re a fine one to complain. After all you created “Thunder” who mysteriously vanished after we called you out on it.

Tuned Out

Yes. I was briefed somewhere along the line having something is better than nothing. But I am not enthusiastic about it.
I will say I have about 10% coming out for my 401K,, [as I said, I take 1% of any raise to add to it] Someone I know owns his own business for many years and never put $$ into any stock/funds/IRA etc and will be hurting when it comes to retire.. I really can not complain between Pension, Portable pension, and 401k.. It could of been worse...

59 Dano

Doubtful.

You’re a fine one to complain. After all you created “Thunder” who mysteriously vanished after we called you out on it.

I've asked you numerous times to explain why I would create a fake identity to argue with and numerous times you've shown me why I should never take you seriously: you can't explain why you think the way you do.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

i come on here when I'm bored. Beating up on you makes me feel better. Plus, it's so damned easy when your "opponent" is a manager (at Station One).

Back under Fred's desk for you.

Last edited:

Cactus

I've asked you numerous times to explain why I would create a fake identity to argue with and numerous times you've shown me why I should never take you seriously: you can't explain why you think the way you do.
So do I have to draw a friendg picture?

Serf

I will say I have about 10% coming out for my 401K,, [as I said, I take 1% of any raise to add to it] Someone I know owns his own business for many years and never put $$ into any stock/funds/IRA etc and will be hurting when it comes to retire.. I really can not complain between Pension, Portable pension, and 401k.. It could of been worse...
10% is substantial. I grin and bear just to get the company match. How much is enough is always the question. I don't exactly know.

DeliveryException

10% is substantial. I grin and bear just to get the company match. How much is enough is always the question. I don't exactly know.

I got to FedEx just as the traditional went away.

I started saving late in the game so my 401 is at 15% going up 2% per year till 20%. It still won't be enough but everything helps.

Tuned Out

I got to FedEx just as the traditional went away.

I started saving late in the game so my 401 is at 15% going up 2% per year till 20%. It still won't be enough but everything helps.
I have a lot invested in Prime cap.. Nice growth with moderate risk.. Kudos for 15%. Again too many people do not look a head and before you know it--Its too late

59 Dano

So do I have to draw a friendg picture?

I was hoping, hope against hope, that you could make a logical statement about why you believe the way you do, though I should have known better. Any time you're pressed to explain something, you bail out.

59 Dano

i come on here when I'm bored. Beating up on you makes me feel better. Plus, it's so damned easy when your "opponent" is a manager (at Station One).

Back under Fred's desk for you.

And it was all a coincidence that your posting frequency took a dive when Oldfart's increased, and it was all a coincidence that you crank it up when he leaves, and it was a coincidence that he explained his situation with a silly dramatic story like the ones you tell, and it was all a coincidence that he was the ultimate pro-FedEx poster who dogged anyone who was critical of the company and you are the ultimate anti-FedEx poster who dogs anyone who ISN'T critical of the company, and... why are there so many coincidences between you two?

Cactus

I was hoping, hope against hope, that you could make a logical statement about why you believe the way you do, though I should have known better. Any time you're pressed to explain something, you bail out.
Oh wah!

At least I respond. YOU however evade the question or confuse the issue most of the time. Sorry I’m not telling you what you wanna hear. Deal with it.