Here is what I think is going on..

fedx

Extra Large Package
And it was all a coincidence that your posting frequency took a dive when Oldfart's increased, and it was all a coincidence that you crank it up when he leaves, and it was a coincidence that he explained his situation with a silly dramatic story like the ones you tell, and it was all a coincidence that he was the ultimate pro-FedEx poster who dogged anyone who was critical of the company and you are the ultimate anti-FedEx poster who dogs anyone who ISN'T critical of the company, and... why are there so many coincidences between you two?

Damn that really made me laugh out loud. I even read it a couple of times for a good laugh. Thanks!

Tuned Out

I got to FedEx just as the traditional went away.

I started saving late in the game so my 401 is at 15% going up 2% per year till 20%. It still won't be enough but everything helps.
Impressive tho not by choice I am sure.. At least you have a game plan. Too many people want as much $$$ take home that they miss the long game.. That is why I tied it into my raises.

SmithBarney

What is happening with the FedEx Discussion page? can't link in, can only get in via old threads I've posted to, like this one.

oldngray

nowhere special
What is happening with the FedEx Discussion page? can't link in, can only get in via old threads I've posted to, like this one.
Seems to work for me

Untitled.png