Hoffa Jr's and Dennis Taylor's hidden agenda revealed!

rebel87

Sorry I have to disagree with you on that.

100 years ago women weren't allowed to vote , was that fair?
No it wasnt but that is apple and oranges.
If we are not going to change who is allowed to vote then the 2/3 rule has to change. If neither is changed we will get screwed every contract.

rebel87

Sorry I have to disagree with you on that.

100 years ago women weren't allowed to vote , was that fair?
Maybe a weighted system would work if you want everybody to vote.
Under 10 years-1 share
10-20 years=2 shares
20-30 years=3 shares
over 30 years= 4 shares

BrownRecycler

I disagree. An 18 year old employee who has been there for 60 days doesnt give 2 poops about voting. He shouldnt have a voice in the future of the company until he has put his time in.

Except I wouldn't says 20 years - if they can spend at least 1 year minimum, I'll be happier.

RuthlessSupSlayer

These "men" have betrayed the very people they represent by moving forward with this contract. They need to get up there and stand up for the ones who put their silver spoon fed kids through private school. Their familes eat well on our backs, who the :censored2: are they? 2 rich miserable old :censored2: lookin for one more "payout" to pay for their own retirement. We can schedule walk offs....We can work with other team members like Frieght and ask them to stand silent until Small package is brought back to the table and revoted. We have more than just UPS we can call on all teamster memebers from other companies. THEY ARE JUST OLD INVERTED PEN15 HAVIN PEOPLE. WE ARE THE COMPANY...WE ARE UPS BROTHERS