Hoffa Jr's and Dennis Taylor's hidden agenda revealed!

rebel87

Guess what, nobody cares... Time to move on dude
STFU. I care. When we have over 90,000 members vote no, we should be going back to the table. Instead we have to settle for a subpar contract. When IBT represents UPS and not the paying teamster members there is a major problem.

STFU. I care. When we have over 90,000 members vote no, we should be going back to the table. Instead we have to settle for a subpar contract. When IBT represents UPS and not the paying teamster members there is a major problem.
There were not 90,000 no votes.

We had less than a 50% voter turnout. That's why they are trying to push it through

I agree that more should’ve voted. I also think that the 2/3 language should be flushed down the toilet. If you don’t want to vote, that’s fine. But it shouldn’t affect the members that did take the time to vote.

PT Car Washer

It just blows my mind that people don't vote.

Maybe we had a better turnout the offers might he abe a little bit better.
Pretty sure that 23% voter turn out for the strike authorization didn't scare anyone. I think the Union did as well as they thought they could with the little support they had.

Pretty sure that 23% voter turn out for the strike authorization didn't scare anyone. I think the Union did as well as they thought they could with the little support they had.
As soon as Union leadership saw the turnout for the strike vote, they were planning on shoving this contract through because the knew that 2/3 of the membership was not going to bother to vote.

rebel87

It just blows my mind that people don't vote.

Maybe we had a better turnout the offers might he abe a little bit better.
I would like to know who is not voting. Is it part timers or full timers? Is it employees that have been with the company less than a year? Surely there is a way to find out from ballotpoint. The system is broke and needs fixed.