Hoffa/Taylor spinning hybrids

Coldworld

60 months and counting
The underlying problem in my opinion is the complete lack of trust for anyone at the Negotiating Table?

We don't seem to trust those negotiating on our behalf, from a general ability and intellectual standpoint, while being highly suspicious of their integrity and ethics.

We also know that the Company doesn't negotiate in "good faith" and are already plotting to bastardize any and all language that won't land them in Federal Court.

With these factors in place, it makes it really hard to sell a lemon.
We need rank and file members on the negotiating committees at the national level

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I would invite you to one my Local's meetings, but we went dark for the summer, so it will have to wait until September.

....with a UPS contract being negotiated and an ABF contract being voted on.

SMH
This dude is a scrub.... he will be gone after negotiations... pay no mind to him @Bubblehead ... he probably is running 5 different profiles on here also...

F

Frankie's Friend

Yes because those working in the crafts are highly skilled and trained negotiators...
Calm down Frances, it was a joke.
But if I was actively working in the craft at UPS and assigned to the NMA Committee, those talks would take 5 years.
I wasnt tagging you.

I said "skin in the game".

Not skinny Inthegame.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
But no one I ever talk to votes yes to suspend meetings.
We had about a twenty members (out of approx. 4,500) at the May meeting, and had the 12 unanimously "yes" voting Officers and Agents recused themselves, the "no's" would have carried.

In the end, in light of current events, it was :bsbullf: motion to bring forward.

F

Frankie's Friend

I would invite you to one my Local's meetings, but we went dark for the summer, so it will have to wait until September.

....with a UPS contract being negotiated and an ABF contract being voted on.

SMH
Join with me in offering @Chester tha molester a fresh box of tampons on the strike line.

The boy @Chester likes to bet money. Another childish troll with a big jaw.
20180421_204842.jpg

A Peoria pony no doubt.
SMH
babyshakehead.gif