Hoffa/Taylor spinning hybrids

F

Frankie's Friend

Give @Benben some charms for the effort, lame at that. I’m not from Peoria chump.
Then what were you doing at the Peoria union meeting? You posted that you were there.
I can hear it...
backing up reverse beeping....

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Frankie's Friend

Peoria was the closest location, our hall is in Chicago, try again @Benben
You're from the Chicago area and talk like a girl on here?
You've got to be management.
There's no sissy boys in Chicago.

Go ahead and tag @Benben . He's not going to come and change your diaper for you.

Chester

You're from the Chicago area and talk like a girl on here?
You've got to be management.
There's no sissy boys in Chicago.

Go ahead and tag @Benben . He's not going to come and change your diaper for you.
Are you really that dumb? Why would I drive to Peoria if I lived in Chicago and hall is in Chicago

dogs.bite.me

Because not many have seen it and morons are on here creating conspiracy theories

You are spreading misinformation by refuting their theories.

Chill bro. We'll have the agreement soon and will get to review it. If it's bad, vote no and send them back to the table.

specter208

My building has PT Cover drivers. If PT cover drivers are to become 22.4 then it seem that you will drive when needed and then will bump as many PTers as necessary to get 8 hours inside.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Here's my take.

I do trust and respect my E-board and those serving on the negotiating committees.

A while back, I was at a large union Meeting and when a union official was speaking about the Company's present and future expansion of the work week into Saturday and Sunday he asked how many of you want to work Sat and/or Sun, not one person raised their hand.

It seems this simple. There is a new class of UPS work that requires a new class(new jobs) of worker to do it.

DOK

What we keep hearing from the company controlled Hoffa/UPS team is that THE MAJOR ISSUE in this contract was excessive overtime. Hoffa uses that mentality to justify the 22.4 position. That is BS.

Did anyone receive a contract demand poll from the teamsters as in years past?

Or will UPSers just be forced to bend over and take the contract POLE?

There’s enough work for regular full time driving jobs. Solve the OT issues with double time paid after 9.5 hours of working for everyone, problem solved. In this economy and Ups projecting $6 billion in profits this is what we should’ve gotten.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Here's my take.

I do trust and respect my E-board and those serving on the negotiating committees.

A while back, I was at a large union Meeting and when a union official was speaking about the Company's present and future expansion of the work week into Saturday and Sunday he asked how many of you want to work Sat and/or Sun, not one person raised their hand.

It seems this simple. There is a new class of UPS work that requires a new class(new jobs) of worker to do it.
Wow a meeting full of eboard and ba
None of them work weekends
Shocking.