How bummed are the “Vote No” guys gonna be when the contract passed due to poor turnout.

542thruNthru

BcI7.gif

It's just sad how happy and eager you are to see this happen. You don't care about the consequences this might have on our Union. You just want to be right.

LagunaBrown

View attachment 215590

It's just sad how happy and eager you are to see this happen. You don't care about the consequences this might have on our Union. You just want to be right.
No you guys just don’t listen. Now your gonna make some BS up because you are mad and end up weakening the Union. Why don’t You do something positive and go look at each Local tomorrow and see how many voted. Talk to your people about apathy and how the Teamsters strength is in the vote. Apathy needs to be addressed and changed!

542thruNthru

No you guys just don’t listen. Now your gonna make some BS up because you are mad and end up weakening the Union. Why don’t You do something positive and go look at each Local tomorrow and see how many voted. Talk to your people about apathy and how the Teamsters strength is in the vote. Apathy needs to be addressed and changed!

You're not even worth it anymore. Everyone here talks to people about voting. Keep trying to seem like the bigger man. It's people like you that have a "team" and will accept anything as long as they win.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Are you prepared to opt out of everything else the Union offers you? Health and Welfare, annual raises, increased pension contributions, paid,vacation, jury duty, bereavement, sick days? If you don't want this contract, be the change you want to see. Run for office in your Local. Campaign for O'Brien and Zuckerman in 2021. Put them at the negotiating table in 2023.
Peace, BD
If the contract were to pass with a yes vote I would stay in the union. If it was forced thru even though the majority voted no then I would absolutely withdraw if my state was rtw

LagunaBrown

Yet you seem to be happy about the apathy since you are having so much fun telling everyone "i told you so."

Yep we all know who the real child is.
Yeah it was all fun and games when you guys were slamming me even though I posted truth. Seriously you are a baby I told you it could happen. You chose not to believe it.

542thruNthru

Yeah it was all fun and games when you guys were slamming me even though I posted truth. Seriously you are a baby I told you it could happen. You chose not to believe me.

Lol this thing was talked about many times. Everyone knew it could happen. Hell bubblehead and bug had almost a whole thread about it before you even arrived with your contract boogie man thread.

We will see what the count is tomorrow. Enjoy your gloating. It's sad you can't even see how pathetic it is. You're so worked up over people disagreeing with you and giving you creative charms that you're ecstatic to see that they may all suffer at the hands of the IBT.

Good for you man.

BrownRecycler

It may not even happen. We will find out for sure tomorrow. That gives you some time to gather yourself. Your a mess.

How much money you made so far doing this crap?

I think the best thing out of the election is when it is over that you are no longer around in BrownCafe bothering people about the contract.