How bummed are the “Vote No” guys gonna be when the contract passed due to poor turnout.

LagunaBrown

How much money you made so far doing this crap?

I think the best thing out of the election is when it is over that you are no longer around in BrownCafe bothering people about the contract.
I never cared what you think. It was usually wrong anyway. Making money? Thats your boy Tyler cashing in that YouTube royalties check.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Lol this thing was talked about many times. Everyone knew it could happen. Hell bubblehead and bug had almost a whole thread about it before you even arrived with your contract boogie man thread.

We will see what the count is tomorrow. Enjoy your gloating. It's sad you can't even see how pathetic it is. You're so worked up over people disagreeing with you and giving you creative charms that you're ecstatic to see that they may all suffer at the hands of the IBT.

Good for you man.
I still don't see it happening because I don't think our union leadership is THAT dumb.

It would be like the teamsters pulling their own self destruct plug. Just doesn't make sense to me.

Last edited:

BrownRecycler

I never cared what you think. It was usually wrong anyway. Making money? Thats your boy Tyler cashing in that YouTube royalties check.

Not a fan of Tyler but am sure his UPS paycheck outweigh his monetary earning from YouTube. He seems very passionate.

What I don't understand why Dennis and Fleming is hiding behind the Yes propaganda and voting "warning" message and the disabled comment section.

If it a government election, it is against the election law to have any source tells you to vote on the voting ballot ground.

542thruNthru

I still don't see it happening because I don't thing our union leadership is THAT dumb.

It would be like the teamsters pulling their own self destruct plug. Just doesn't make sense to me.

If it happens it happens. It won't affect me. Though I'm sure it will have a big affect on the Union. I don't have Facebook but I can almost guarantee that the vote NO page doubles it's members in a matter of days.

That will only make it easier for TDU to come in and screw with things.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If it happens it happens. It won't affect me. Though I'm sure it will have a big affect on the Union. I don't have Facebook but I can almost guarantee that the vote NO page doubles it's members in a matter of days.

That will only make it easier for TDU to come in and screw with things.
The last time I unfollowed the vote no page it had almost 20k. Some real nut jobs on there. I've unfollowed them like 3 times. Lol

ixtab

we’ve been getting daily PCM’s & messages from management to vote so it HAS to be a bad contract, don’t remember UPS ever getting involved in a vote before...

Attachments

• 52D83F0A-3FDF-4490-BE31-05904C77028B.jpeg
    52D83F0A-3FDF-4490-BE31-05904C77028B.jpeg
    111.8 KB · Views: 108

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
9C028B4C-C01A-41B1-B39F-DD83D1A0ADCD.gif

Still time to vote no. Pass the word. Get the numbers up! They can send a ballot to your phone almost immediately if anyone didn’t get one, I just did this yesterday. Burn this contract down boys!!!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Anyone else find it to be such chicken :censored2: tactics by our leaders to announce this type of thing two days before the vote that THEY themselves delayed past the expiration of our old contract? Burn this :censored2:!!!!!!