How do you carry your iPhone at work?

L

Loufan

I have an Otterbox that i've used since the day i bought my iphone and it's always been fine.

Speaking of phones, do they allow warehouse people in other buildings to bring their phone inside? I just hit 5 years so i'm thinking about asking if I can because i see other higher seniority people doing so.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I have an Otterbox that i've used since the day i bought my iphone and it's always been fine.

Speaking of phones, do they allow warehouse people in other buildings to bring their phone inside? I just hit 5 years so i'm thinking about asking if I can because i see other higher seniority people doing so.
If one on the sort can bring their phone, all should. Personally, when I was on preload, they started the policy of no phones on the sort. Some of the people were communicating via text because the preload tyrant didn't think we could talk and walk. I brought my phone in. I didn't use it unless it was necessary. But, when no one answers the phone before 7am, I will have a way people can get a hold of me in an emergency. My parents aren't young, and if something happens to one of my poochies or grands, I want to know.
They allow metro and the drivers to have phones, so they couldn't tell me I can't have mine.

overallowed

Yours, and many more across the country, will be stolen by lunchtime tomorrow.
I have a 4S in an Otterbox and have always carried it in the small side of the cup holder. If you lock the keypad, it really slows 'em down if they steal it and try to use it. And if I catch 'em they r gonna be missing a nut.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I keep my iphone4 in an Otterbox that is clipped to the metal lip above the sun visor with one of those bankers clasps. Its not going anywhere, even if I get in a wreck, and I can see it with my peripheral vision if someone calls or texts me while I am driving. I long ago gave up on trying to keep a cell phone clipped to my belt while working, it got in the way of the seatbelt and kept catching on the bulkhead or side door every time I went through. I deliver in a rural area so I dont have to worry about it getting stolen.

I luv my. iPhone 5 I dress her up. Her name is Ramona. It's sexy isn't it???????????? At work she wears an otterbox on the weekend she wears an incipio. She is so think but she has a ghetto bootie. Hot

I keep my iphone4 in an Otterbox that is clipped to the metal lip above the sun visor with one of those bankers clasps. Its not going anywhere, even if I get in a wreck, and I can see it with my peripheral vision if someone calls or texts me while I am driving. I long ago gave up on trying to keep a cell phone clipped to my belt while working, it got in the way of the seatbelt and kept catching on the bulkhead or side door every time I went through. I deliver in a rural area so I dont have to worry about it getting stolen.
You are a good steward. Always on call.

Justaname

Whats a Iphone?
I'm 24 and I have the most boring phone probably on the market. At 32000 a year working 2 jobs I just would rather spend the extra money for a smart phone on something else........ Fishing. As long as my phone can make phone calls and text I'm good. My phone can last three to four days on a full charge!

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Can't go wrong with lifeproof cases. Those things make your iPhone waterproof as well. Sucks trying to put headphones in it, but it's a pretty near perfect indestructible case for the iphone that has a screen protector built in. It's like $70 but it's a good investment for a 200-650 dollar phone.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I'm 24 and I have the most boring phone probably on the market. At 32000 a year working 2 jobs I just would rather spend the extra money for a smart phone on something else........ Fishing. As long as my phone can make phone calls and text I'm good. My phone can last three to four days on a full charge!
Are you from my center???? LOL!!! YOu sound just like one of the casuals that comes to my house all the time.

Overpaid Union Thug

I have a Gz One tough phone from Casio with Verizon so, no case required. :happy-very: It's not a smart phone so the battery lasts a week. Sometimes more. I don't even have Internet so I'm saving money. With that being said....,I am freakin BORED with my phone! I miss having a smart phone to tinker with while taking my lunch breaks or while sitting in waiting rooms at doctors appointments. However, I don't miss charging my phone every night (I had an iPhone before) so I think I will go for the Droid Razor Maxx. The battery in the thing is stellar and overall the phone compares, or even beats the iPhone 5 (depending on who is testing them), in head to head reviews. I love Apple computers because they are so much better than PCs but their phones aren't even ahead of other brands like that anymore. It's more about the Apple image than anything now. In fact, I'd probably get the Galaxy S III if I weren't shopping for a good battery.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I have a Gz One tough phone from Casio with Verizon so, no case required. :happy-very: It's not a smart phone so the battery lasts a week. Sometimes more. I don't even have Internet so I'm saving money. With that being said....,I am freakin BORED with my phone! I miss having a smart phone to tinker with while taking my lunch breaks or while sitting in waiting rooms at doctors appointments. However, I don't miss charging my phone every night (I had an iPhone before) so I think I will go for the Droid Razor Maxx. The battery in the thing is stellar and overall the phone compares, or even beats the iPhone 5 (depending on who is testing them), in head to head reviews. I love Apple computers because they are so much better than PCs but their phones aren't even ahead of other brands like that anymore. It's more about the Apple image than anything now. In fact, I'd probably get the Galaxy S III if I weren't shopping for a good battery.
If you like Apple products, you like the iPhone. And, it makes syncing with the computer a breeze.

Overpaid Union Thug

If you like Apple products, you like the iPhone. And, it makes syncing with the computer a breeze.

I actually don't like everything synced. It's easy but can be a pain in the arse sometimes. Even with the cloud. Especially with several iPods, a Mac desktop, a MacBook Pro, an iPad 2, and my wife's iPhone 4S. Plus. My iPhone seemed to be too outdated and sluggish after only 6 months and got worse with each software update. But I mainly gt fed up with piss poor battery life.

packageguy

I have the Galaxy S III GREAT PHONE. Battery does not last long. I bought a spare battery.