How do you carry your iPhone at work?

YesYouDidPushAButton

Front pocket, no case. I've never broken a phone in 11+ years with the company. Never. It the rain is horrendous, I put it in the back of the truck until I'm dry. Other than that it stays in my pocket, and it's fine.

Taco

If you follow the methods your vehicle should never be out of sight. No worries.
Can't deliver to a controlled access apartment and keep the car in sight. I've got a code to get in the front door, and once I walk past 103 I can't see anything out the front door. Hell, many businesses are the same way.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Can't go wrong with lifeproof cases. Those things make your iPhone waterproof as well. Sucks trying to put headphones in it, but it's a pretty near perfect indestructible case for the iphone that has a screen protector built in. It's like $70 but it's a good investment for a 200-650 dollar phone.
I bought it because it was the only waterproof case. Plus, with our Verizon discount, it was only $50.

stink219

Left hand always!! Just kidding. I have an Eix case, it's an extended battery. You'll need it for peak. I carry it in my left breast pocket.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I have the Galaxy S III GREAT PHONE. Battery does not last long. I bought a spare battery.

Love mine.
Haven't needed a spare battery since I got hip to the task manager.
I do plug it in at lunch though, as well as the jawbone bluetooth.
Jawbone is the best bluetooth out there.
I have loved them all and am presently using the Era, although I might like the Icon better.