How's peak 2019 brothers?

Heavy Package

I'm just waiting for the shoe to drop.

The shoe dropped today at our center. 600+ pieces, 270 stops. 9 "vehicles" short in our center alone - rentals / red tagged junk cars, etc. Got back at 8pm and no one back in the bldg. ORS flagging me down to complete a pick-up near the bldg. that someone couldn't get all of it so I was sent back out. Clocked out at 9:40pm tonight after taking my lunch. Hub rolled dozens of trailers and boxes stacked all over the place. Contract trailers pouring into the hub when I left. There is literally nothing more my hub can do. Utter chaos.

The shoe dropped today at our center. 600+ pieces, 270 stops. 9 "vehicles" short in our center alone - rentals / red tagged junk cars, etc. Got back at 8pm and no one back in the bldg. ORS flagging me down to complete a pick-up near the bldg. that someone couldn't get all of it so I was sent back out. Clocked out at 9:40pm tonight after taking my lunch. Hub rolled dozens of trailers and boxes stacked all over the place. Contract trailers pouring into the hub when I left. There is literally nothing more my hub can do. Utter chaos.
Maybe your DM should put some packages in his BMW and help deliver them...

Heavy Package

Start time changed to 9:30. Center Manager literally said we are sacrificing our air because we can not get wrapped up. Think about that one for a minute - Our premium service product to customers literally means nothing and it's only December 4th.

AttackedHawk34

84 stops today on a satellite route out of a budget truck. Got done at 7pm and helped out another satellite driver and took 20 stops off him. He was mad because i took his easy stuff. Im not trying to be out there in the dark doing all that hard crap. Clock out at 930 with a full hour lunch i took at 1pm and my paid 10min break.

Last edited:

AttackedHawk34

They probably going to add some new areas off of the two satellite drivers and put them on me though because I've been finishing before them. They really need to give me like and extra 25 to 30 stops to equal things out because they been going out with 150 stops a piece.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Gonna be a short Saturday, unless they wanna pay me double time.
36507CF5-CE16-4D66-BC7E-6F62CD00B945.jpeg

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Start time changed to 9:30. Center Manager literally said we are sacrificing our air because we can not get wrapped up. Think about that one for a minute - Our premium service product to customers literally means nothing and it's only December 4th.
Air on trace all week. Prob future it next week then will call it the third week.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Is this your first rodeo? No way in the world this is Peak week.
Actually the last few years we’ve been just as if not heavier the week after thanksgiving as the week before Xmas.

Maybe you should have taken a closer look at the volume charts in your managers office while you were in there.

sorefeet

Went out with 265 stops in a 500 today, brought back 90+ at 10 PM. 150 stops in that area is an easy 10+ hour day, add a foot of snow & leaving the building an hour later than normal = dumpster fire.

ManInBrown

I'd tell everyone to keep sending in the messages. Hold management to their jobs like we are held to ours.
Yup. Just cause its peak they think they can throw everything out the window that they want done the other 48 weeks of the year. Nope, not the way it works. I would keep sending every single not found message. To bad.