How's peak 2019 brothers?

El Correcto

god is dead
center manager is MIA, rumor is he is stepping down.
Trailers are being missed, leave building time 10:40, all air is in trace, packages are being brought back.
I’m not coming in on Saturday.

35years

Gravy route
They sent a dozen routes out with more than 400 stops each. Three routes with over 500 stops each.......

One route with over 600 stops and over 1,200 packages.

A new record for our center.

You can not make this crap up.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I dont lie about this crap.

I dont care if you believe me.

We are totally screwed here.
How can a staff of people working for a multi billion dollar company possibly be that incompetent. 600 stops? The runners at my center can get 350-380 done with a helper in in extremely tight resi areas. 600 stops is the dumbest :censored2: thing I’ve ever heard in my life.

35years

Gravy route
How can a staff of people working for a multi billion dollar company possibly be that incompetent. 600 stops? The runners at my center can get 350-380 done with a helper in in extremely tight resi areas. 600 stops is the dumbest :censored2: thing I’ve ever heard in my life.
They just crammed every piece they could into our cars. The boxlines were still full and more trailers than i have ever seen in 35+ years sitting in the yard waiting to be processed.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They sent a dozen routes out with more than 400 stops each. Three routes with over 500 stops each.......

One route with over 600 stops and over 1,200 packages.

A new record for our center.

You can not make this crap up.
1200 pieces is the average 25 foot feeder I believe.

35years

Gravy route
Cant wait for the corporate clowns to start flying in to "help".

Every other year we get bailed out. No helper for me yet. Suzzie the data entry girl from Atlanta is probably on her way here.

KoennenTiger

No helper mnmgt yelling at the poor office schlub girls to get them to come in! "Tell them they have to!!!!" Twelve plus hours every day this week, add cuts from my buddies cause they are dispatched 500+pieces, I'm already blown out. Leave em all, tell my customers another driver should be bringing them. Go to pickup, nobody ever brought them.

The piles of boxes rise.

Guy next to me looking at his tiny p800 as they bulk in 550 resis. See you tomorrow lol

I can't wait they can dispatch me 600 I'll leave 200 and they'll message me at 1800 "call the office before you come in" and I'll call at 9:30.

"hey I'm finally done"

You know the libertarians that taught me back when I was in college said that when the demand is their the wages will rise. To get workers they need.

Lol

35years

Gravy route
Should be a fun Saturday for all the commercial route drivers in our bldg. They usually come in at a "decent" time during peak on a daily basis.

They will be doing my rural area Saturday hahaha. I will be out of hrs.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
What are you talking about?
The computer only shows a10 hour day.