HUB staffing shortages?

falcon back

You know what’s funny to me is how when a weak, pathetic man is faced with a strong woman he automatically thinks she’s a lesbian and resorts to calling her all kinds of bitches. Says a lot about who he is rather than the woman.
You must be the man of the relationship. Strong? How much can you bench press?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You know what’s funny to me is how when a weak, pathetic man is faced with a strong woman he automatically thinks she’s a lesbian and resorts to calling her all kinds of bitches. Says a lot about who he is rather than the woman.
You’d lash out like falconfart, too, if most of your retirement funds were spent on Depends.

Artee

Come on dude. Lets grow up. You are sounding like that Mrfedex guy. Nothing but personal insults and posts full of BS. If you have nothing to bring to a subject on here shut the fawk up and move on. Sounds like you might be a retired FDX employee. I am hardly on here and I work for the company. Once I retire, FDX will be in the rear view mirror and like hell I would be wasting my time interacting on a website that has to do with an ex employer. Its time for you to move on and get on with the rest of your life rather than coming here and acting like a schmuck.

If you decide you cannot pull yourself away from here, why don't you step up and start bringing something to the table. 95% of your posts are just pure crap. Just because someone posts something on here does not mean you have to have a reply.

falcon back

The bitches can throw a package on the belt in an input, You see who actually pays the freight now. @59 Dano, you still around? Answer my previous question about what would happen at the hub if EVERYONE decided to sit in the parking lot.
Why don't you start the protest and sit in the parking lot Monday morning. Rational people don't work on IF'S. They work on reality. What are the chances of 9k people refusing to work?

floridays

Why don't you start the protest and sit in the parking lot Monday morning. Rational people don't work on IF'S. They work on reality. What are the chances of 9k people refusing to work?
I don't know, go to the UPS side and ask them. It wouldn't last more than 1/2 of a sort if it was done previously.
You aren't to sharp, good thing you dropped when you did. I don't deal with fear, I do understand the power of numbers however.

On the Fedex side its like herding cats.

falcon back

I don't know, go to the UPS side and ask them. It wouldn't last more than 1/2 of a sort if it was done previously.
You aren't to sharp, good thing you dropped when you did. I don't deal with fear, I do understand the power of numbers however.

On the Fedex side its like herding cats.
So you are too much of a chicken sheet to sit in the parking lot on your next work day? Figures you pussie.

falcon back

Me sitting in a parking lot would not help accomplish any goal. You are still assuming too much.
Lead by example. You suggested the hub employees should sit in the parking lot instead of working. Why don't you be the ring leader and start the exercise and with the help of social media, maybe you could be the person that gets the ball rolling. Or you could be the pussie that you are and clock in to a job that you hate so you can whine and cry all day.

floridays

Lead by example. You suggested the hub employees should sit in the parking lot instead of working. Why don't you be the ring leader and start the exercise and with the help of social media, maybe you could be the person that gets the ball rolling. Or you could be the pussie that you are and clock in to a job that you hate so you can whine and cry all day.
Re-read my post and try using your head for something other than growing hair.

Stat41

I can bench 450 pounds. Well, that's if I do 45 pounds for ten reps! A real man takes care of his own, lives a life of integrity, and stands up for what is right. How much he can bench is irrelevant. Hope that helps you.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
English isn't the language of anyone Native to North America.

Their isn't a single Caucasian that is Native to North America.
Native, noun: a person born in a specified place or associated with a place by birth, whether subsequently resident there or not.

The definition of the word doesn’t support your contention.