jaker

trolling
I think it's a matter of guys didn't even know it was an option.

I can shave 2 maybe 3 times a week and be ok but if I shave every day I get pretty bad razor burn. As Long as they are ok with a little stubble I won't bother. If they start pushing the issue I'll just go get a doctor note
Same with me except I can only shave twice week , they got on the high horse with so I went to get a note but never needed it because I still shave

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Why are people so hostile towards men who simply wish to grow a beard? How does it affect you in the slightest? There is nothing wrong with trying to get a policy changed, or trying to work around it if it's nonsensical.

You need to accept the fact that your generation, and your parents' generation, grew up being brainwashed by gillette and barbasol ads, and that doesn't give you some special privelege to insist that everyone has to do what you think is proper. I shave because it is required by the company, that's not going to stop me from taking any opportunity to attempt to change the policy.

The only safety gear that would require shaving is scba, and even then you only have to shave your neck. If you are not a designated responder, the scba issue doesn't apply.
Here’s what I think about yah beard crying!!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
We have a Sikh part-time supervisor with a full beard and long hair. I don't usually like most part-time sups, but this guy has charisma and his beard stands out. He has no problems and uses his religion to do this.
Pick a card, any card.. the religion card , the race card , the gender card ,you hurt my feelings card ,pull whatever card you want and suddenly a companies standards or words in a contract goes out the door .
"Here are the rules and if you want to work here do this and don't do that."
" Oh no.. you don't understand, I'm the exception!"

If you are shaving why did you get a note?
Are you saying you lied on the form and gave it to UPS knowing full well that it had
false information on it?
I hope they fire you for falsifying records.
People like you sicken me
Ridiculous, simply ridiculous
I didn’t falsify records, just got a cream and dealt with it. I didn’t even file the medical form after he said I would have to relocate

Damn I just trying to find out if there was a way I could get a beard, didn’t know I had to shave till my first day on the job when I was “reminded” to shave it. But I already a good feel for the job

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Why are people so hostile towards men who simply wish to grow a beard? How does it affect you in the slightest? There is nothing wrong with trying to get a policy changed, or trying to work around it if it's nonsensical.

You need to accept the fact that your generation, and your parents' generation, grew up being brainwashed by gillette and barbasol ads, and that doesn't give you some special privelege to insist that everyone has to do what you think is proper. I shave because it is required by the company, that's not going to stop me from taking any opportunity to attempt to change the policy.

The only safety gear that would require shaving is scba, and even then you only have to shave your neck. If you are not a designated responder, the scba issue doesn't apply.
Butthurt they didn't figure out how to beat the system themselves. UPS likes to play games with trivial stuff; give it right back.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Butthurt they didn't figure out how to beat the system themselves. UPS likes to play games with trivial stuff; give it right back.
To me this is no diffrent than the person who is completely able bodied who gets a handicapped parking tag , or the person who is fat who uses the electric shopping cart in the grocery store, or the person who can work but doesn’t and gets food stamps. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do it.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
To me this is no diffrent than the person who is completely able bodied who gets a handicapped parking tag , or the person who is fat who uses the electric shopping cart in the grocery store, or the person who can work but doesn’t and gets food stamps. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do it.
The difference is that fraudulent parking and food stamps is actually having an effect on others, taking something from someone else.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
The difference is that fraudulent parking and food stamps is actually having an effect on others.
You lie about one thing you'll lie about something else. I have no issue about people who legitimately have issues as far as shaving goes, but just because you want one is complete a BS reason

3o72FcJmLzIdYJdmDe.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You lie about one thing you'll lie about something else. I have no issue about people who legitimately have issues as far as shaving goes, but just because you want one is complete a BS reason
I heard there will be a weight restriction put on customer counter employees this contract. No grandfathering either.