Is it possible the Union really believes this crap is the best contract ever

No they work along side our FT drivers. We have what my BA calls a 10% bench that allows the company to keep cover drivers on all week. They also accrue seniority towards their progression. They are pretty much 22.4 drivers already. Now they will allow 15% more then normal.

BA isn't weak. He stays on top of them.
Why did your jC ever agree to TCD?

Future

Victory Ride
In the faith of what. Teamster is ..... shed these puppets as soon as u can .... have a investigation into their souls ...it will be easy 2 do

In the faith of what. Teamster is ..... shed these puppets as soon as u can .... have a investigation into their souls ...it will be easy 2 do
They are really trying to sell this hard. Feels like we are dealing with a used car salesman. Little me sell you this little cream puff that was only driven by a little old lady from Pasadena

LagunaBrown

Same in my building as well...our CDs drive everyday year round...but get this, in our supplement we get both CD and 22.4. So now youre a CD with no protections and if you want to go full time before a RPCD job opens up, you get to join the 22.4 ranks. WHOOPIE!! I dont see them working inside ever either.

We will still have CD language as well. Very few people will take the job now. Knowing that they will only work during max vacations and peak. People will rather have a second job that's more reliable.

In our area the CD list is at about a year and a half. They earn Full Time progression starting day 1 even if they get sent back to hub. After 6 months they are paid 75% of top driver rate so they would be red circled at that rate if they took a 22.4 job and earn full time pension contributions so it actually is an upgrade for them (FYI - Full time list at about 5 years here). Is this the same in your area?

542thruNthru

In our area the CD list is at about a year and a half. They earn Full Time progression starting day 1 even if they get sent back to hub. After 6 months they are paid 75% of top driver rate so they would be red circled at that rate if they took a 22.4 job and earn full time pension contributions so it actually is an upgrade for them (FYI - Full time list at about 5 years here). Is this the same in your area?

CD list is about 5 years and FT list is between 10-11.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
It has pros and cons. It is a contract worth over 15,000,000,000 over 5 years. Tell you friends and family about it and ask what their honest opinion is. Tell them what your total compensation package is. If you don't know it, ask me. I'll fill you in.
I really wish you'd take that company phallic object out of your rear end!