Is it possible the Union really believes this crap is the best contract ever

Griff

if the union caves on any of the above, okay sure there's a loophole, but right now it's complicated enough that most managers can't/won't outsmart it

From the guy with "ORION is good, your dispatcher sucks, get over it" in his sig. Classic.

When are you guys in IE going to finally convince the country club crowd down in Atlanta to fire us all and hire 110,000 people from Mexico to run ORION for $12/hr???

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
From the guy with "ORION is good, your dispatcher sucks, get over it" in his sig. Classic.

When are you guys in IE going to finally convince the country club crowd down in Atlanta to fire us all and hire 110,000 people from Mexico to run ORION for $12/hr???
tomorrow

govols019

You smell that?
The only thing I have ever had in my rear end is a colonoscopy exam. It is not bad and something that everyone over 50 must get.

Nope...not gonna do it.

Having to get prostate exams starting in my early 40s due to family history is enough booty action for me.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
The only thing I have ever had in my rear end is a colonoscopy exam. It is not bad and something that everyone over 50 must get.
Sorry,

I had you confused with your wife there for a minute!
Read the Sig, sellout!