"Last, Best, and Final" offer sent to Local 89

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Nope, of course not. You prove my point. The biggest TDU advocate is not TDU? Yet you rip and trash my union at every turn.

~A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.~
Its my Union too. And I only rip them when they need to be ripped.
And if TDU ever steps out of line I will rip them too.
See there is where we differ.
I am NOT a good little blind follower that you are.

stink219

Its my Union too. And I only rip them when they need to be ripped.
And if TDU ever steps out of line I will rip them too.
See there is where we differ.
I am NOT a good little blind follower that you are.
More like protect TDU. I haven't seen a single positive post about my union yet.

~A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.~

realbrown1

More like protect TDU. I haven't seen a single positive post about my union yet.

It's still not your union. It's our union.

realbrown1

Well if your that against it, why should it be yours? Just seems like you hate being in it.

I think this unions leadership has failed. I know it and you know it. I think most people know that Hoffa just wasn't up for the job. This last ups contract proved it. He acted more like a salesman for the contract than our union's president.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
What's funny is everyone in my center got a letter saying "bla bla. Bla vote yes on ohio rider so you will get your retro check". And apparently that tactic worked. Can't wait till I see the irate guys in about 2 weeks asking where the hell there check is:bsbullf:

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
How can you support multiple salaries and
What's funny is everyone in my center got a letter saying "bla bla. Bla vote yes on ohio rider so you will get your retro check". And apparently that tactic worked. Can't wait till I see the irate guys in about 2 weeks asking where the hell there check is:bsbullf:

These are most likely the same idiots that voted for Kasich and his right to work legislation. I'm sure they'll vote in favor of it again.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Well if your that against it, why should it be yours? Just seems like you hate being in it.

Hey Stinkie, how's Wall Mart treating your mentor B?

realbrown1

But yet....

You show blind allegiance.... to an "organization" that still thinks a one-term President....

(Who was booted out) made some sort of lasting impact.

Well.... it did in Local 804.

-Bug-
And Hoffa's lasting impact will be...............
Don't have an answer for that one, do you?

stink219

Saving 40,000 jobs at YRC for starters but you don't really care about that do you
And a 25% increase in wages in the 2002 contract when people were cutting pay, jobs and medical.

Stonefish

You are auch a kidder. Selling YRC a crappy contract on the premise of saving jobs.

You are ignorant of the history. I didn't expect anything other than what you wrote. The hedge funds stood to make millions if 40,000 people lost their jobs. You can say what you want especially when you don't have a clue and no matter what the man does you will slam him. It's amazing.

stink219

You are auch a kidder. Selling YRC a crappy contract on the premise of saving jobs.
So what's the TDU option? Strike? Strike a company that is praying for a reason to dump everything? Did YRC have the option to vote? So again, your calling members stupid? Sorry if that's too many questions for you.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Don't forget that the YRC CEO made almost twice what UPS CEO Scott Davis made. One would have to be a maroon tor really buy that YRC was going under. Tyson J and Hoffa Jr really got this one rammed up their azzes by corporate America!

Stonefish

Don't forget that the YRC CEO made almost twice what UPS CEO Scott Davis made. One would have to be a maroon tor really buy that YRC was going under. Tyson J and Hoffa Jr really got this one rammed up their azzes by corporate America!

Didn't expect anything else from you TDU boys.

Last edited: