"Last, Best, and Final" offer sent to Local 89

Stonefish

So what's the TDU option? Strike? Strike a company that is praying for a reason to dump everything? Did YRC have the option to vote? So again, your calling members stupid? Sorry if that's too many questions for you.

~A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.~

Do t expect an intelligent response from them

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You are ignorant of the history. I didn't expect anything other than what you wrote. The hedge funds stood to make millions if 40,000 people lost their jobs. You can say what you want especially when you don't have a clue and no matter what the man does you will slam him. It's amazing.
So what's the TDU option? Strike? Strike a company that is praying for a reason to dump everything? Did YRC have the option to vote? So again, your calling members stupid? Sorry if that's too many questions for you.
Hope it doesn't end like it did at Hostess.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

~A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.~
They were pressured to accept offer #1. My buddy who works at YRC was convinced that they had more offers ready if #1 was turned down.
But Hoffa's boys put the pressure on to accept.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Kasich is a kook. The sun of a gun tried to push right-to-work legislation and it was narrowly defeated. There's talks that he might make a run to run in the Republican primaries.

Stonefish

They were pressured to accept offer #1. My buddy who works at YRC was convinced that they had more offers ready if #1 was turned down.
But Hoffa's boys put the pressure on to accept.
They were not pressured into accepting the first offer that's a lie. They were told by the leadership to vote it down which they did. The second offer was ratified by the membership. You have no clue. You previously wrote you buddy was looking for another job. How's that working out for your buddy?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

• Mark: The windshield idea is awesome guys roll with that .. You can't get into any trouble over it and it let's the yes voters know that we are here to stay .. It also let's the people there aren't voting in your building this is a huge deal and they should care .
    4 hrs · Like

• Jesse: Windshield?
    4 hrs · Like

• Dave: Smash windshields of yes voters
    4 hrs · Like · 3

From the "Vote No" Facebook Page.

-Bug-

Last edited by a moderator:

Stonefish

• Mark: The windshield idea is awesome guys roll with that .. You can't get into any trouble over it and it let's the yes voters know that we are here to stay .. It also let's the people there aren't voting in your building this is a huge deal and they should care .
    4 hrs · Like

4 hrs · Like

• Dave: Smash windshields of

-Bug-

Not that smart to put it on the net for all to see.

govols019

You smell that?
They were not pressured into accepting the first offer that's a lie. They were told by the leadership to vote it down which they did. The second offer was ratified by the membership. You have no clue. You previously wrote you buddy was looking for another job. How's that working out for your buddy?

They were NOT told to vote the first offer down...That is an outright lie. They were told YRC was likely to file bankruptcy if the offer was turned down and that there was no backup offer.

I was at a Joint Council meeting the weekend after the first offer was turned down and it was like being at a wake.

Stonefish

They were NOT told to vote the first offer down...That is an outright lie. They were told YRC was likely to file bankruptcy if the offer was turned down and that there was no backup offer.

I was at a Joint Council meeting the weekend after the first offer was turned down and it was like being at a wake.
Maybe your leadership didn't but ours did. I can't fix your leaders you voted for them. There obviously was a plan b.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member

4 hrs · Like

4 hrs · Like

4 hrs · Like · 3

-Bug-
I edited out the last names and pics in your post. Please respect the privacy of others.

From our terms:

You are responsible for protecting your own privacy and respecting the privacy of others. This means no posting of your own or any other person's full name, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information. This also means your full name cannot be used as your username or posted anywhere on our site.

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/help/terms

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
The majority of members are clueless. Therefore they buy the lies they are told by their hofficers. However, the 2016 will be different if Hoffa doesn't run. There is no way hall beats Fred Z.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

4 hrs · Like

4 hrs · Like

4 hrs · Like · 3

-Bug-

You are taking 3 post and distorting them and you know it. This is what you have been reduced to: trolling a facebook Vote No page?

For you information, only Dave said anything about smashing windshields on the page that had tens of thousands of posts.

Want to try to say I am wrong? Let me post those 3 post here minus last names.

Dave: Smash windshields of Yes voters
Jesse: Windshield?
Mark: The windshield idea is awesome guys roll with that .. You can't get into any trouble over it and it let's the yes voters know that we are here to stay .. It also let's the people there aren't voting in your building this is a huge deal and they should care .

Mark, by the way, was referring not to smashing windshields, but to putting big colored signs in the front windshield of the vote NO supporter's cars to show strength and solidarity. He has a bunch of other posts about putting signs in the front windshields of the vote NO cars, none about smashing the windshields.

Face it bug: you are reaching here and you know it.