Local 710 Tentative Agreement Details

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I know some people have yet to receive their local 710 tentative agreement packet.
So I've uploaded a copy of mine. I know the quality leaves something to be desired, but I had to use my phone, in lieu of my scanner.

I figured it was better to be able to read a bad copy of the contract than not be able to read it at all.

1ajxggG.jpg
WYyyIt4.jpg
GlplU8s.jpg
Jm8nzJj.jpg
abs48qO.jpg
N4At1wT.jpg
cyKItdf.jpg
AJJg7EB.jpg
hWKhfeQ.jpg
1lI0cj2.jpg
1jy1WZD.jpg
BDNRM40.jpg
UCmwDsH.jpg
CWVpzPo.jpg
O4eAR9f.jpg
jkwtUhE.jpg

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
@BadIdeaGuy

Thanks for posting that.

There is no online resource for the Locals 705 and 710 contract.

(that I can find)

I have an older copy from 2003 (?)

But, there is little difference from the National language and the supplements.

And Wow....

Article 45 Section 1

That's been in the National Master language since 1997.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
And Wow....

Article 45 Section 1

Just got reworded a bit. They always had that.

Current contract.

ARTICLE 45 LEAVE OF ABSENCE

Section 1

The Employer agrees to grant the necessary time off, without discrimination or loss of seniority rights and without pay, to any Employee designated by the Union to attend a labor convention or serve in any capacity or other official business, provided forty-eight (48) hours written notice is given to the Employer by the Union, specifying length of time off.

The Union agrees that, in making its request for time off for Union activities, due consideration shall be given to the number of Employees affected in order that there shall be no disruption of the Employer’s operations due to lack of available Employees.

Attachments

• 2013-2018 Local 710 Agreement.pdf
    869.5 KB · Views: 579

HollandMan73

This will pass easily....Not a great contract....not terrible enough to get alot of people voting no. Especially with the recession we will be in right when the votes are being tallied.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Technically there are no 22.4's..Just hybrid 23.15's...Good Supplemental language on their application.:yes:

Vacations a winner..7 weeks at 30 years of service at 50 hours.:flirtysmile3:

$509 per full time employee weekly into their pension plan. :tt2:

gorilla75jdw

Thank you for copying the pages and posting them . This is going above and beyond, and i truly appreciate (and I'm sure others will and do appreciate your effort and fortitude to keep us all aware and in the loop ) .

If more folks , "brothers or sisters" applied the effort you did we would all be aware .

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Thank you for copying the pages and posting them . This is going above and beyond, and i truly appreciate (and I'm sure others will and do appreciate your effort and fortitude to keep us all aware and in the loop ) .

If more folks , "brothers or sisters" applied the effort you did
we would all be aware .
I'm not sure that will ever apply to BUG

babboo25

Banned
@BadIdeaGuy

Thanks for posting that.

There is no online resource for the Locals 705 and 710 contract.

(that I can find)

I have an older copy from 2003 (?)

But, there is little difference from the National language and the supplements.

And Wow....

Article 45 Section 1

You’re not in 710 or 705 so why would you need to see either contract? Get a life

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
No it’s actually 4 after 8 and 5 at 15, 6 at 20. There’s an option week not shown.

You are correct, but even though an option week is time off, it is different than a vacation.

In the Central, we used to get 5 sick days on top of our vacations. These days were negotiated into an option week, eliminating the 5 separate sick days.

So we got an extra week off, but lost any sick days. I'm sure the same thing happened in 710. So still only 3 weeks of "vacation" after 8 years, plus an option week negotiated in lieu of sick days.

542thruNthru

No it’s actually 4 after 8 and 5 at 15, 6 at 20. There’s an option week not shown.

Here it's

1- 1 week vacation and 1 option week
3 - 2 weeks
5 - 3 weeks
10 - 4 weeks
20 - 5 weeks
25 - 6 weeks

The 7th week is nice but it just seem like 15 years is a long wait for that 3rd week.

542thruNthru

You are correct, but even though an option week is time off, it is different than a vacation.

In the Central, we used to get 5 sick days on top of our vacations. These days were negotiated into an option week, eliminating the 5 separate sick days.

So we got an extra week off, but lost any sick days. I'm sure the same thing happened in 710. So still only 3 weeks of "vacation" after 8 years, plus an option week negotiated in lieu of sick days.

This is where @Bubblehead head is right and it being to different everywhere. We still get 7 sick days even though we get a option week also. I think everyone should get sick time. Option days here are used for doctors appointments and other things that need to be done during the year.

babboo25

Banned

Correct, no sick days but we get 4 additional option days on top of that, not sure if that’s the same everywhere?