Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tell everyone UPS is fantastic

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Thinking of ways to enter 15 leads a week every week

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

jaker

trolling
I sometimes think I am the reincarnation if Jim Casey.
But thats only after too much tequilla in on a Friday night.

Today is Tuesday, a 2nd day for new powerfull driverleads.
The best leads are Driverleads!

Thank you for your contribution to this thread.
There are more like tou saying troll on a thread that discusses Making UPS Great Again and about leads. It is concerning that not a lot of you are speaking very positive about UPS, while they offer us nice jobs with great compensation. You only live once.
Enjoy life and dont go to a job you dont like. Make a change.
Yes there will be many reasons for you not to change because at the end of the day you know that you will always be worse off at other jobs. And if you think not, do the talk but take the walk.

UPS is UPS and we are family. That makes us unique.
That makes U as UPSer unique.

So pls you all, my UPS brothers and sisters, minimize the troll thing in our topic a little bit and pls start talking about how we make OPS hot for leads. Ow and some support/ideas 2 make UPS Great Again would be nice somethimes....:winkiss:
So such a great family but they took away your pension , man got to love family

ColeG8

You do not have to cover upffor their inability to get our air here on time or to get us out of the building on time. Simply give them your immediate supervisor or center manager's name(s) and phone number and let them deal with it.
I tried PM'ing you, but I got a notification that said I didn't have permission to. Could you start a PM with me, I was just looking for some advice and tips on being a PT supervisor.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
all joking aside the processes that UPS has really aren't bad, and a lot of things drivers complain about can absolutely be fixed, at the tail-end

what won't get fixed however is the root cause: high production goals that have no basis in IE measurement OR actual demonstrated

the BPU's need to stop trying to squeeze more profitability out of small package (this will never happen until automation)

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
all joking aside the processes that UPS has really aren't bad, and a lot of things drivers complain about can absolutely be fixed, at the tail-end

what won't get fixed however is the root cause: high production goals that have no basis in IE measurement OR actual demonstrated

the BPU's need to stop trying to squeeze more profitability out of small package (this will never happen until automation)
BPU?

I was just telling my sup last night that if the failures of today happened 25 years ago, I would have been fired. We need to get rid of PAS, ORION, telematics, and just get back to providing service again.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
I was just telling my sup last night that if the failures of today happened 25 years ago, I would have been fired. We need to get rid of PAS, ORION, telematics, and just get back to providing service again.
inefficiency on purpose isn't going to make UPS great again

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
Thank you for your nice comment to this thread.
I will bring you up to speed soon.

Bringing me closer to reality opens up a discussion that might inspire others to see the light of ups again.

and as promised a small recap of the last 10 years on this fantastic social platform browncafe.com
x trophy wife
x currently driving a white ups paid bmw (midsize due to thought)
x yes mngmnt whoeoeoeo!!!
x loves ups for 20 years
x been trough the ranks
x loving ops ie bd feeder airlines corporate region
x ow and I love leads from people from UPS
I have been retired for a few years, been following this since yesterday. I do not know about you being a manager, but you do sound like you have prepared answers for everybody's response. Maybe you do not live in the US? Sorry, but your broken grammar leads me to believe that.

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
No, I come in and work for free 730 till start time at 9:00 to go through my load to fix misloads and find nda...then they make us wait for late air and let us go at 930 instructing us not to miss nda 1030 commit times. Screw ur leads
Why do you come in and work for free? You are joking right? If not, you are part of the problem.

tourists24

Where's the middle finger emoji when you need it.
Middle_Finger_Emoji.png