Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tell everyone UPS is fantastic

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Thinking of ways to enter 15 leads a week every week

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Thank you for your nice comment to this thread.
I will bring you up to speed soon.

Bringing me closer to reality opens up a discussion that might inspire others to see the light of ups again.

and as promised a small recap of the last 10 years on this fantastic social platform browncafe.com
x trophy wife
x currently driving a white ups paid bmw (midsize due to thought)
x yes mngmnt whoeoeoeo!!!
x loves ups for 20 years
x been trough the ranks
x loving ops ie bd feeder airlines corporate region
x ow and I love leads from people from UPS
Recap from browncafe....no one cares

UPS your so silly... You fail everyday and harrass your employees for not being robots. And the only solution you monkeys can come up with is by having less people working... "thats working out great by the way" add more volume and i doubt you add more employees.. Your numbers are so crazy Einstein wouldn't be able to figure them out.

We get 15k more packages a day than when I first did driver helper here 2 years ago. A couple months ago, start time was 0345. We are coming in at 0200 most days. They're screwing around with our paid lunches. Friday I worked 6.5 hours and given no break, brought it up to steward, and have 6.5 reg 1h OT.

During PCM in preload and yesterday during belt, I made sure to ask if they were going to honor the contract and either give us our break at 6h or pay us. I dare say they were planning on not adjusting time sheets and paying people, but I don't want to jump to conclusions. There were a lot of other employees lined up to speak with management and our steward when they found out we weren't getting our 30s. Isn't that the first thing a real manager would wanna do is adjust times right after the shift?

Salesguy

Sales Member

I sometimes think I am the reincarnation if Jim Casey.
But thats only after too much tequilla in on a Friday night.
This troll is having so much fun with us.

Today is Tuesday, a 2nd day for new powerfull driverleads.
The best leads are Driverleads!

Thank you for your contribution to this thread.
There are more like tou saying troll on a thread that discusses Making UPS Great Again and about leads. It is concerning that not a lot of you are speaking very positive about UPS, while they offer us nice jobs with great compensation. You only live once.
Enjoy life and dont go to a job you dont like. Make a change.
Yes there will be many reasons for you not to change because at the end of the day you know that you will always be worse off at other jobs. And if you think not, do the talk but take the walk.

UPS is UPS and we are family. That makes us unique.
That makes U as UPSer unique.

So pls you all, my UPS brothers and sisters, minimize the troll thing in our topic a little bit and pls start talking about how we make OPS hot for leads. Ow and some support/ideas 2 make UPS Great Again would be nice somethimes....:winkiss:

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

There are more like tou saying troll on a thread that discusses Making UPS Great Again and about leads. It is concerning that not a lot of you are speaking very positive about UPS, while they offer us nice jobs with great compensation. You only live once.
Yes there will be many reasons for you not to change because at the end of the day you know that you will always be worse off at other jobs. And if you think not, do the talk but take the walk.

So pls you all, my UPS brothers and sisters, minimize the troll thing in our topic a little bit and pls start talking about how we make OPS hot for leads. Ow and some support/ideas 2 make UPS Great Again would be nice somethimes....:winkiss:
how come we ran out of tp in the bathrooms today

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

It's too late

I'm.
Not working today. No sales leads

RuthlessSupSlayer

Sheldon Cooper Spraying Lysol 18072017163725.jpg

clean hairy

Just my thought:
We are off the clock, and a person (supposedly from management) is wanting to discuss company issue (specifically sales leads on our personal time)
Is it just me, or is it OK for management to harass us about company business on personal time?
In fact, might it be a form of harassment which is a violation of the terms of use of the website?
Bugging us about company business on our personal time?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Just my thought:
We are off the clock, and a person (supposedly from management) is wanting to discuss company issue (specifically sales leads on our personal time)
Is it just me, or is it OK for management to harass us about company business on personal time?
In fact, might it be a form of harassment which is a violation of the terms of use of the website?
I would tell him/her, Let me punch in and we can discuss this all you want.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Just my thought:
He's just having some fun getting everyone pissed off. 4 days of being told that he needs to jump up a wild hog"s arse and he still comes back for more. Don't feed the troll.